Why Your Content Needs to Disappear - SXSW Panel
Post on 22-Jan-2018
Embed Size (px)
- 1. 5 Reasons We Think 1 A cant miss SXSports panel
- 2. We get it, SXSW is busy. Youre going to be tired, probably regretting your shoe choice and feeling overwhelmed about how to pick the best panels. The good news is were here to help! Mark your schedule: Why Your Content Needs to Disappear Saturday, March 12, at 12:30pm Four Seasons Ballroom AB Its going to be fun! Were from two major sports leagues - Major League Soccer and NASCAR - and well be talking about how we use Snapchat. 2
- 3. Youll get a peek behind the Snapchat curtain of two major sports leagues. 3
- 4. Youll hear why we think Snapchat is a very different type of social media, and how to handle that as a brand marketer. 4
- 5. Youll see how we measure success. Yes, its true! Well share some key findings and best practices on how to measure your Snaps (before they disappear). 5
- 6. Youll hear what works on Snapchat for us and, well, what doesnt work so well so you can 6
- 7. Youll understand why Snapchat is a key platform for both NASCAR and Major League Soccer. 7
- 8. Yes, were both named Amanda. No, it wont be confusing. Because double the Amandas = double the fun! 8 Meet the Panelists Amanda Lordy Director, Social Media Partner Engagement Amanda Vandervort Vice President, Social Media and CRM
- 9. 9 Amanda Lordy, NASCAR I joined the NASCAR Social team in November but have worked in the sport for 6 seasons and counting. Before, I was on the agency side (at Taylor) and NASCAR was my client. Last season, I led the creation of our Snapchat strategy and our launch at the 2015 Daytona 500. Ive snapped for NASCAR at lots of race tracks and am pumped to share what weve learned. I moved to Charlotte from NYC a few months back and have to confess I hate taking selfies. You can ask me why when you come to our panel!
- 10. 10 Amanda Vandervort, MLS Ive been with MLS since 2010, first as a consultant, then as the Director of Social Media, and now as Vice President of Social Media and CRM. Im also a former college soccer coach and player. We launched MLS on Snapchat during the 2014 FIFA World Cup, and have developed a compressive strategy that includes integrated event programming, UGC activations, real-time content, player takeovers and influencer collaborations. I live in Brooklyn and I never use #nofilter. You can ask me why when you come to our panel!
- 11. 11 Find us on social Amanda Lordy Director, Social Media Partner Engagement Amanda Vandervort Vice President, Social Media and CRM @LordyLordy@Vandey01
View more >