when mum & dad may not know best: organizational skills
out of 20
Post on 12-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONLeadership means not having the only answers. Parenting is leadership. Raising inspired children involves letting go and learning from your children. This presentation talks about at least one lesson learnt from your home tribe.
- 1. intentional parentingmum & dad may not always know best P20 Talks 2012 San Diego, California, USA
- 2. intentional parentingleadership insightsfrom your home tribeRaisinginspiRedchildRen
- 3. mum & dad may not always know best
- 4. pRepaRing foR exams ... ouR Routine
- 5. pRepaRing foR exams ... his way
- 6. Mum, please dont oRganise me!
- 7. diffeRences of appRoach ...
- 8. ... can be distuRbing for both
- 9. calmly standing his gRound
- 10. What if ....all you needed to know about leadeRship you leaRnt fRom home?
- 11. Remain Relaxed for awesome Results
- 12. THE 7 RS OF PARENTINGPRINCIPLES OF LEARNING PARTNERSHIP
- 13. Running It Role Modelling TheRe-Organise 7Rs Respect of Parenting Review/ Rules Reect Routine
- 14. Role modelRole model ... stand up for my belief
- 15. Respect let go ... leaRn fRom my childRen
- 16. paRentingispaRtneRing
- 17. paRenting is leadeRship
- 18. due for StaRt release late 2012 Kidding YouRselfleaRning leadeRship fRom paRenting by DR Yvonne Sum eCourse http://www.dryvonnesum.com/Product/The-7Rs-of-Parenting.html
- 19. http://purl.library.usyd.edu.au/sup/9781921364181
View more >