Verb conjugation class 601
out of 9
Post on 22-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONstudents will conjugate the -ar, ER & Ir verbs and write them in
- 1. Spanish Pronouns &Present Tense Verb Conjugation WebQuest for Class 601 Due March 16, 2012
- 2. Introduction As we can clearly see there are a great number of Countries that are Spanish native speakers. This along with the growing number of Spanish speakers in other countries and Secondary Spanish speakers. Spanish has become a powerful language to communicate with. We have already gone over the Spanish pronouns in this class. Using a pronoun with a verb changes the verb which is called a conjugation. We will be working with ar, er, and ir verbs seeing how the pronoun effects the verbs change.
- 3. Task In this WebQuest you will be using your knowledge to conjugate ar, er, ir-ending verbs. You will use the attached Word document to conjugate several verbs and then write 10 sentences. The reason for doing this is to get you familiar with the verbs and how they change with the right pronouns. After we are finished with the assignment take a practice quiz on- line that is self graded. When we complete this unit, we will have an actual in-class test to evaluate your understanding of the three Spanish verb conjugations.
- 4. Use this verbConjugation chart to help you complete this WebQuest.
- 5. Watch a video on Conjugation!
- 6. Process Conjugate the following AR ending verbs: hablar (to speak); escuchar (to listen to); bailar (to dance). Conjugate the following ER ending verbs: comer (to eat); beber (to drink); comprender (to understand). Conjugate the following IR ending verbs: vivir (to live); escribir (to write); abrir (to open). Chose 10 subject pronouns and correct conjugated verb and use in a sentence (completely in Spanish!) Type your sentences and ad your conjugations in the attached Word document and upload to Engrade.com next to this assignment, upload to turn in.
- 7. Take these practice tests! -AR verb ending test http://www.cicclapaz.com/ex27.htm -ER verb ending test http://www.cicclapaz.com/ex33.htm -IR verb ending test http://www.cicclapaz.com/ex39.htm
- 8. Resources http://www.lingolex.com/conjugatorform.htm This is the resource to check if your conjugations have been done correctly. Type in your verb and view the present tense. http://translate.google.com/#en|es| Use this translator if you are having any trouble with words for your sentences.
- 9. Conclusion This exercise should have shown you how to conjugate some common Spanish verbs in the present tense. This is a great start to the language and being able to use it in casual conversation!
View more >