Unit 1 Can you come to my party? Section B Period 1.
Post on 14-Jan-2016
Unit 1 Can you come to my party?Section B Period 1
A : Whats today? B : Its Monday the 14th. Whats today? Whats the date today?What day is it today?
1a Write the dates on the calendar.
Sundaythe 2ndMondaythe 3rdTuesdaythe 4thWednesdaythe 5thThursdaythe 6thFridaythe 7thSaturdaythe 8th
1. : today tonight tomorrow Explanation
the day after tomorrow yesterday the day before yesterday two days ago the day before last after three weeks in two years
2. Whats the date today? What date is it today?3. 11 5 November 5; November 5th; November the 5th
4. Monday ( Monday ; Tuesday ; Wednesday ; Thursday Friday ; Saturday Sunday
:day What day is it today?What day is today?
No2a ListeningCan Vince play tennis with Andy?
Vinces Activities Days __ Play soccerToday
the day after tomorrow __ Go to the doctor __ Study for a test __ Have a piano lesson __ Babysit his sister
TapescriptAndy: Hi, Vince?Vince: Yeah, hi, Andy!Andy: Vince, can you play tennis with me?Vince: Uh, when?Andy: Today.
Vince: Uh, no, sorry, I cant. I have to go to the doctor and study for a test today.Andy: How about tomorrow?Vince: Sorry, tomorrow Im playing soccer and I have a piano lesson.
Andy: Oh. Well, what are you doing the day after tomorrow?Vince: I have to babysit my sister.Andy: Oh, I see.Vince: Im sorry, Andy. Im really busy this week!
Choose the right answer.1. Mary can go to the beach _____Saturday night. A. at B. in C. on D. over
2. We are going to the basketball game_____. A. at the two-thirty B. at two-thirty C. at thirty-two D. at thirty two
3. They are talking ______the phone now. A. on B. in C. for D. about
4. He cant help her sister. He is _______. A. play volley B. playing volleyball C. play the volleyball D. playing the volleying
5. Theres a party at_____ house. A. Roys B. Roy C. the Roy D. the Roys
6. Roger has to help _____mother. A. her B. hers C. his D. shes
7. Would you like to study at the library? ________. A. Id like B. Id love to C. Id love D. Id like to
8. The children have a soccer game ______ the morning. A. in B. at C. on D. about
9. I cant go to your home, because I have _________ homework today. A. too many B. much too C. too much D. many too 10. You can invite classmates _______ your party. A. in B. to C. come D. come to
Thank you for listening!