takeaways from sxsw interactive 2012
out of 12
Post on 20-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. SXSW INTERACTIVE IN A NUTSHELL 5-days ofInspiration Ginormous How was CC?
- 2. TRENDS Mobile Payments Responsive / Rich Web Design Immersive App Experiences Crowdsourcing User-Centered Design Toms Shoes
- 4. INCREASING ENGAGEMENTBoosting Engagement with Gamification - podcast Encouraging people to do something Games vs. Applying game-like strategy Offer something worthwhile and sustainableApplying Behavior Design - podcast Technology brings our behavior online Technology lowers the barrier to action Data and analytics Photo credit: http://technorati.com/business/advertising/article/has-your-site-been-gamified/
- 5. A RICH, USER-CENTRIC EXPERIENCEFrom Print to Digital The Magazine podcast Successful Tactics User-centric Interactivity where it makes sense Related content Exclusivity Not just for magazines!
- 6. DATA VISUALIZATIONData Visualization podcast Not about the numbers Make it visually interesting Augment the story Tell a story Image credit: http://eagereyes.org/criticism/fascinating-world-of-good- infographics
- 7. Image credit: http://eagereyes.org/criticism/fascinating-world-of-good-infographics
- 8. INFOGRAPHIC RESOURCESEagerEyes Robert Kosara http://eagereyes.org/criticism/fascinating-world-of-good-infographicsGOOD Magazine http://www.good.is/infographics http://awesome.good.is/transparency/web/1101/census-data/flash.html http://www.good.is/beg-borrow-steal/econographic/Higher Ed Examples http://collegewebguy.com/2012/04/25/university-infographics-yes-you-should http://www.babson.edu/Academics/centers/blank-center/global-research/PublishingImages/Online-Learning-Survey-Infographic.png
- 9. QUESTIONS?
View more >