C:\Documents And Settings\Administrator Student L3 B0375\My Documents\Catalogshow
Post on 12-Jan-2015
- 1. How can I find books in the SSA catalog?
Learn how to use the online catalog!
2. Go to the SSA library Edline page
Click on MORE CONTENTS to find the SSA Edline Library page.
3. Click on the library link to get to the SSA Library Edline page.
4. Use the Catalog LinkYou use the online catalog to find books in the library.
Click on the catalog link.
5. The catalog link takes you to this page
Click on the St. Scholastica Academy link
6. Youre almost there!
Click on the catalog tab.
7. Welcome to the online catalog!
Enter search terms here
You can search by keyword, book title, author, or subject.
8. What you need to locate a book
This is the call number or address of the book. Write this number down and go to the 300s section ofthe nonfiction books to locate this title.
Fiction books will have this type of address:
9. What you need to find books
This lets you know if the book is available
Summary of the book
10. The cool way to search for books
Destiny Quest is a visual search tool. Click on the link to go there and see what you find!
11. Destiny Quest
Use Find to search for books.You can also see a Top 10 list of most checked out books and new books in our library.
12. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU NOW KNOW HOW TO FIND BOOKS IN OUR LIBRARY!
VISIT THE LIBRARY IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS!