yvonnes pursuit of happiness
out of 12
Post on 10-Dec-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONA powerpoint pressentation on what makes me happy and how it is my "pursuit of happiness".
- 1. Yvonne L. Randolph My Pursuit of Happiness
- 2. The Authors of the Declaration of Independence
- Thomas Jefferson drafted the Declaration of Independence.
- He was born in Shadwell Virginia.
- Jefferson got his inspiration from other revolutionaries like George Mason, Thomas Reid, and John Locke.
- Along with drafting the constitution, Jefferson was also a inventor, and served as the third president in of the United States.
- 3. What does it means?
- The phrase ..Life, liberty, and happiness came from John Lockes theory, life liberty and property. Only rephrase to fit all men.
- Pursuit of Happiness is also referred as Unalienable Rights .
- It is to pursue any law, business, and/ or personal usage to their highest enjoyment.
- 4. that ONE company
- 5. About me
- I am currently enrolled at Calvine High School.
- I enjoy learning here because it is flexible and fits my busy lifestyle.
- The teachers here are unique, the students are well behaved, and the staff is friendly.
- 6. Interests
- Dancing plays a big role in my happiness, it takes up most of my time.
- Drawing portraits and landscape is also something I enjoy doing.
- Photography is a new interest in my life at the moment; it takes up a lot of money but its worth it.
- These are hobbies I wouldnt mind keeping because its a way for me to relieve ongoing stress and its a perfect outlet.
- 7. Best of Me
- Some positive traits about me are:
- I like to make sure anyone and everyone around me is happy and smiling in whatever we seem to be doing.
- ALWAYS love to be the first one to help or help out.
- I try to be different in everything.
- 8. President Yvonne
- I feel education, healthcare, and the thoughts of the general population are whats important to the united states today.
- 9. My Rights
- My most important right as a citizen, is the freedom of speech.
- I choose this one because I wouldnt want to be censored in any way on how I feel towards a a subject in our society.
- I also think that black suffrage, and women rights are important.
- As a women, I would want to be able to vote and as my mother being a minority I would not want to be discriminated against as far as voting or anything dealing with politics.
- 10. Responsibilities as a Citizen are
- My OPINION on what citizens are suppose to do are simple.
- Protecting ones own education, rights, and health WITHOUT harming others in the process.
- If everyone were to try this theory then I think there would be less crime happening now.
- 11. Happyville
- Providing education for all, and make sure it actually educates us to our full ability.
- Be more responsible, respectful, and reliable.
- Be more involved with your community.
- Offer a helping hand to your neighbor.
- Help the world and our environment by not polluting.
- Advertise more peace around the world.
- Empower the youth, because they are our future.
- Always trying new ways to improve our society as a whole.
- If todays citizens were to do these seven steps then Im sure it would run smoother.
- 12. My upcoming Future
- Honestly, Im unsure where Ill be.
- In 5 years I would hope to see my self more progressed than before.
- I dont expect to be rich and famous just well off.
- If I set reasonable standards for myself which I know Im capable of doing, then is should not be a problem.
- I get what I put in, if I dont strive to get to my goals then I wont achieve them.
- Im going to get to my goals by staying focus and always positive about the outcome of things.
View more >