aj's pursuit of happiness
out of 12
Post on 07-Dec-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONEverything on this slide show has something to do with my beliefs,and what i feel pursuit of happiness is.
- 1. BY, AJ. Houston
- 2. Declaration of Independence
- The declaration of independence was made by Thomas Jefferson.
- He was Born April 13, 1743, at Shadwell, Virginia, and died July 4, 1826, Monticello. As public official, historian, philosopher, and plantation owner, he served his country for over five decades.
- 3. Pursuit Of Happiness
- Some believe that the famous phrase is based on the writings of English philosopher John Locke , who expressed that "no one ought to harm another in his life, health, liberty, or possessions. Others believe that the phrase comes from Sir William Blackstone's.
- It basically means that everyone has the freedom to go after the things that make them happy in life.
- 4. My pursuit Of Happiness
- I feel I'm at my most happy points in my life when I have a lot of money in my pocket. Also when I am doing well in school, I am very happy.
- 5. Calvine High School
- I like the way our teachers help. It feels more one on one then other schools. The kids are fun, and nice, as well are the teachers, and principals.
- 6. My Hobbies
- I enjoy playing basketball, this is my biggest hobby I have ever had. I also like dancing, and going out on weekends. While pursuing happiness I look for jobs that will better me in the future .
- 7. Best Thing About Me
- I feel the best trait I have going for myself is that I am an overall happy, and friendly person. Most people like hanging out with me because of this.
- 8. If I Ran For President
- I would bring all of our American soldiers home and end the war. Also I would do more for homeless people.
- 9. My Most Important Right
- My most important right is freedom of religion. I feel everyone should have the choice to prays whoever they want .
- 10. Citizens Responsibilities
- I feel all citizens should be able to have jobs to provide for their families, and have some kind of transportation.
- 11. How To Make The World Better
- To help our environment we should stop trashing the earth with our garbage. We should try harder to keep things clean, nice, and neat.
- 12. My Future
- In 5 years I see myself in L.A living the good life of a wealthy millionaire. I'm going to get to this point by staying into sports and getting into a good college.
View more >
The pursuit of happiness: when work makes the ?· University of Trento The pursuit of happiness: when…
Pursuit of Happiness - N.S.C.A.R ?· Pursuit of Happiness National Program Packet 2013–2014 The 2013–2014…
In Pursuit of Happiness: the Cultural Psychological web.ba.ntu.edu.tw/luolu/In Pursuit of Happiness…