personal branding tra presentation 4.11
out of 40
Post on 01-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONDeveloping your personal and professional "brand"
- 1. Tina Romano-Allen Independent Career & HR Professional
- 2. Who Am I?
- 4. True Or False? Personal Branding is all about getting a job.
- 5. FALSE
- 6. True Or False? Personal Branding is about image management.
- 7. FALSE
- 8. True Or False? I have a Personal Brand.
- 9. TRUE
- 10. Lets list some examples of brands
- 15. What is a Personal... ?
- When your personal brand tells the world about you, what you stand for, what your values are, what your expertise is, and ultimately why the world should even care.
- 17. What is YOUR Personal Brand?
- 18. Do You Have a Seat Here? Or
- 19. Here Exercise
- 20. Why is Personal Branding important? Why? Why? Why?
- Branding is how people experience you
- Branding is what youre known for, what youre known as, and what youre known for knowing!
- 22. The Price of Admission
- Branding is no longer a novelty; it is a necessity.
- Remember that as you work your way through the opportunity market not just the job market - if you dont make a name for you , someone else will!
- 23. You are being googled
- 24. Fact Information found on-line is used by others to assess your credibility, knowledge & experience
- 25. Job security no longer exists (A given example)
- 26. Stand Out In a garden of similar products
- 27. ... we might ask.
- 28. Step 1 Develop A Personal Brand Statement
- 29. Step 2 Volunteer Yourself
- 30. Step 3..
- Join common interest groups
- Civic organizations
- Local community events
- 31. Step 4 Use Social Media Some examples are...
- 32. How?? Build an effective LinkedIn Profile Participate in Online Communities Blog and/or Comment on Blogs Consider Facebook
- 37. Finally What's the most powerful word in Personal Branding?
- 39. The more you work toward credibility and visibility in your profession, the quicker you enter that inner circle in your department, in your company, and ultimately in your industry.
- 40. Summary Thought
- How do people experience YOU??
View more >