PDQ Deck - May 2015.ICSC
out of 22
Post on 13-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. PDQ ICSC May 2015
- 2. 2 Average Unit Volumes ($ in millions)2 Chicken: Large, Important, Attractive Category $27 billion (estimated)1 $21 billion After Burger, Chicken is Largest And Most Important Category But Chicken is Less Crowded Than Burger Resulting in Meaningfully Higher AUVs Chicken Market Size 2012 Future Est. Potential 2019 $1.0 $1.0 $2.4 $2.1 $2.9 1. Source: Technomic data and ACG estimates. 2. Nations Restaurant News and The Dallas Morning News.
- 3. Version 1.0 Version 2.0 Powerful Trend is Taking Place Across Categories
- 4. Tenders Becomes PDQ In 2011, PDQ Founders Bob Basham and Nick Reader transformed a single chicken restaurant into one of the fastest growing fast-casual restaurants in the country. PDQ is a fast casual restaurant specializing in chicken tenders, salads, sandwiches, fresh cut fries and hand spun milkshakes. PDQ was founded on the concept that high-quality food, memorable service and genuine hospitality are the cornerstones of a great restaurant.
- 5. PDQ Development Timeline 20132012 10/30/11 First PDQ store is opened in South Tampa During 2013, 13 new stores are opened in North Carolina, South Florida, Jacksonville, and Mobile 12/9/2012 The first store in North Carolina opens December 2014 PDQ ended the year with 35 units spread throughout Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas, and Alabama, and Georgia 2012 PDQ Tampa raises $20MM to develop the region Summer 2012 PDQ opens 3 additional stores in Tampa 2011 2011 Basham and Reader buy Tenders and begin development of PDQ. 2014 2015 2015, will see PDQ expand to Philadelphia, Las Vegas, New Jersey and Arizona as 21 new units are expected to be developed.
- 6. 6 Fresh, Made From Scratch Deliciousness ALL-NATURAL Poultry NO Preservatives NO Freezers Food MADE-TO-ORDER FRESH SQUEEZED Lemonade Sauces and Dressings MADE IN HOUSE Daily HAND CUT French Fries HAND SPUN Milkshakes
- 7. Bridging the gap between quick serve and fast casual Speed Price Quality Ambiance
- 8. WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING 9 2014 Hot Concepts Award Recipient Number 1 Fastest-Growing Small Chain in America in 2014 July 2014 Ones to Watch theres a whole lot to cluck about including DFWs best chicken sandwich - Escape Hatch Dallas The chicken tenders are among the best weve tasted - perfectly crispy outside, moist inside and not a bit greasy. - Miami Herald One visit to PDQ drives the fresh point home visually. - Tampa Tribune everything about PDQ is designed to exceed customers expectations about a fast, affordable dining experience. And so far, the strategy has been Pretty Darn Successful. - Restaurant Business Magazine PDQ Chosen as PDQ Named the
- 9. Not your typical quick serve restaurant Coca-Cola Freestyle Machines Hand-washing stations with heated water Open Kitchen No squawk box
- 10. Exceptional Team and Culture of Hospitality Hire better people at every level Better training and systems Better Incentive Compensation Real career path As the concept has gained momentum and national acclaim, weve been able to continue to attract best-in- industry team members as we grow
- 11. Clean, Modern Store Environment
- 12. Speed, Convenience and Consistency
- 13. Grassroots Marketing is our Secret Sauce Grassroots marketing - supporting charities, schools, and sports teams. Social media presence - growing each day as people become familiar with the brand.
- 14. Where Are We Today?
- 15. Current/Future Markets Current Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Nevada, North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas Developing Arizona, California, New Jersey, New York, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Washington Pipeline of Over 60 New Stores in Development & Construction
- 16. PDQ Founders Member of Captiva MVPs Board of Directors Started in the management training program at Steak and Ale in 1973. VP of Operations of Bennigan's In 1983, Chili's franchisee and JVP in Ga./Fla. Co-founded Outback Steakhouse in 1988 Developed, Carrabbas, Bonefish, Flemings, Roys. Member of Captiva MVPs Board of Directors Currently CEO of MVP Holdings, a Tampa based private investment group Former CFO of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Youngest CFO in the NFL Voted to the Tampa Bay Business Journals 30 people under 30 CPA with PricewaterhouseCoopers for 5 years Bob Basham Nick Reader
- 17. Supported by Experienced Investors and Board Board Includes: Bob Basham Nick Reader Bill Allen Josh Goldin David Mallitz
- 18. Floor Plan
- 19. Site Coordination Drawing
- 20. Elevations
View more >
RRP and PDQ Display - P2PI PDQ... · Sizing ... Kate Worley kworley@ ... RRP and PDQ Display Standard…