master the art of social selling with hubspot and linkedin
out of 39
Post on 20-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. MASTER THE ART OF CONTEXT CONTENT ALIGNMENT
- 2. 1 CONTEXT: Social Selling.
- 3. Leveraging your social brand to fill your pipeline with the right people, insights and relationships.
- 4. Establish a professional presence on LinkedIn with a complete profile Create a professional brand Prospect efficiently with powerful search and research capabilities Find the right people Discover and share valuable information to initiate or maintain a relationship Engage with insights Expand your network to reach prospects and those who can introduce you to prospects Build strong relationships
- 5. Create a Professional Brand Add a photo, experience and skills that showcase the brand of YOU 5
- 6. Find the Right People Build trusted relationships who can support your professional objectives
- 7. 7 Engage With Insights Share ideas through status updates, and participate in groups
- 8. What do you need to be successful?
- 9. 2 CONTENT: Marketing & Sales.
- 10. Sales and marketing must have a unified picture of the funnel.
- 11. @TheSalesLion Great content is the best sales tool in the world.
- 12. MARKETING MARY Professional marketer (VP, Director, Manager) Mid-sized company (25-200 employees) Small marketing team (1-5 people) BComm (BU), MBA (Babson) 42, Married, 2 Kids (10 and 6) Goals: Support sales with collateral and leads Manage company communications Build awareness Challenges: Too much to do Not sure how to get there Marketing tool and channel mess Loves HubSpot because: Easy to use tools that make her life easier Learn inbound marketing best practices Easier reporting to sales and CEO
- 13. Alignment Across Funnel Leads Generate the right Traffic and Leads Pipeline Convert a higher rate into opportunities Sales More happy, successful customers
- 14. Collaborate with Sales Leads Pipeline Sales Work with sales to understand they content they need.
- 15. JOIN THE CONVERSATION
- 16. Whats your customers top 30 FAQ questions?
- 17. Use them to create your content machine !
- 18. 1 Ebook w/ LP / Month CREATE A CONTENT ENGINE
- 19. 1 Ebook w/ LP / Month CREATE A CONTENT ENGINE 4 Blog Posts / Month
- 20. 1 Ebook w/ LP / Month CREATE A CONTENT ENGINE 4 Blog Posts / Month 8 FB Posts / Month
- 21. 1 Ebook w/ LP / Month CREATE A CONTENT ENGINE 4 Blog Posts / Month 8 FB Posts / Month 16 Tweets / Month
- 22. Sales are a great source of content ideas.
- 23. 3 Marketing & Sales Alignment.
- 24. DEFINE A SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT
- 25. Track the # of Marketing Qualified Leads Track progress on these same marketing qualified events.
- 26. Figure out your SLA Demo Trial Contact Sales IMA
- 27. Define Key Metrics Leads The # of new leads you bring in. Pipeline The # of leads you qualify for sales follow-up. Sales The number of leads who convert into customers. Identify the metrics essential for sales & marketing success
- 28. Define Key Metrics OWNED BY MARKETING
- 29. Marketing are Empowered 60% of the sales cycle is over before a buyer talks to your salesperson. Corporate Executive Board: bit.ly/zub217
- 30. a. Visits per channel b. Leads per channel c. Visit-to-lead ratio per channel d. Lead-to-customer ratio per channel Track Leads Across Different Sources
- 31. Workable New Leads Dashboard http://blog.hubspot.com/blog/tabid/6307/bid/14222/The-One-Graph-Marketers-Should-Update-Daily-The-Leads-Waterfall.aspx
- 32. Leads Followed Up & Forecast
- 33. www.b2bmarketing.net Frequent Public Transparent Marketing Shared Dashboards
- 34. www.b2bmarketing.net OWNED BY MARKETING OWNED BY SALES The Handoff Point
- 35. www.b2bmarketing.net Examples of Marketing Qualified Leads: Contact who downloaded an ebook on lead gen, company is 200-1,000 employees & in the UK. A contact at a company in the UK who filled out the form to request a sales demo or started a trial. A contact at a company whose role makes him/her a decision maker, e.g. Director.
- 36. www.b2bmarketing.net Examples of Sales Qualified Leads: Is the contact a primary decision maker? Do they have a defined project? Do they have a budget? Do they have a defined time frame?
- 37. Sales Converts Opportunities into Customers OWNED BY SALES
- 38. Track # of New Customers Generated Ensure that your marketing efforts are bringing in new customers
View more >