out of 3
Post on 08-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. STRAWBERRY TRIFLE I
- 2. INGREDIENTS . 500grfresh strawberries 6trifle sponges 2tablespoons of strawberries jam 4tablespoons of apple juice 1small lemon 300ml double cream 2tablespoons of milk Vanilla esence Caster sugar
- FIRST pull the stalks out of the strawberries
- cut the strawberries. Put the pieces into a medium sized bowl
- AFTER cut the sponges in half . Spread each half with jam then press them back together again
- LATER put the pieces of sponge on top of the strawberries and mix them gently. Trickle the apple juice over them.
- THEN cover the bowl with plastic and put into a fridge for abuot three hours . The sponges will go soft
- Grate the lemon.
- When the sponge mixture is chilled, put the cream into a large bowl Add the milk ,lemon,vanilla and sugar
- FINALLY the creamy mixture over the sponges and strawberries . put the trifle in a fridge until you are ready to serve it.
View more >