St. Basil's Cathedral N. Nazarov 3 .
Post on 17-Dec-2015
- Slide 1
- St. Basil's Cathedral N. Nazarov 3
- Slide 2
- St. Basil's Cathedral I want to tell you about St. Basil's Cathedral. St. Basils Cathedral is a masterpiece of Russian architecture. It is in Moscow in Red Square. It was built in 1552.
- Slide 3
- Ivan the Terrible Ivan the Terrible ordered this Cathedral in honour of Russias conquest of Kazan from Mongol forces.
- Slide 4
- St. Basil It was named by Saint Basil. St. Basil was born in 1466. He had the gift of insight. He taught people to be moral. Ivan the Terrible honored and feared him.
- Slide 5
- Russian architects Russian architects Postnic and Barma built it.
- Slide 6
- Domes The Cathedral has 11 domes each in honour of victorious battles
- Slide 7
- Museum The Cathedral is now a museum. A lot of tourists visit it every day and admire it. It is one of the most beautiful buildings in Moscow.
- Slide 8
- ! Thank you very much!
View more >
St.. basil's cathedral Made by: Olivia. Why was this landmark built? The spectacular St. Basil's Cathedral in Moscow was commissioned by Ivan the Terrible.
Along the Moscow River on a Motor Launch. The Route of the Excursion Old English Court The Kremlin Red Square and St Basil's Cathedral The Cathedral of.
St. Basil's Cathedral. Where was built? Orthodox temple, located on the red square of China-town in Moscow. Widely known monument of Russian architecture.
St. George Greek Orthodox ? 4 St. George Greek Orthodox Cathedral St. George Greek Orthodox Cathedral