screenshots of photoshop of the contents page final draft
out of 18
Post on 13-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Screenshots of photoshop of the contents page (final draft) By Shannon Sloyan
- 2. I created a new page by going in to file, and new. Then I clicked international paper, size A4.
- 3. I then clicked on the bucket with the paint brush and made the background black because that is what I would like this magazine to be. I decided to change it to white again because I wanted to mix and match the colour of my magazine. So now the contents page is the colour white.
- 4. I dont want my magazine contents page to look completely like this, but I would like to copy the contents text because it looks really cool and I also think it would attract my readers attention. I wrote the word contents and pressed enter at the NTEN and TS so it would go on a separate line.
- 5. I decided to make a new page and place the photos of my models on the white page. I then tried to use quick selection to crop the background out so I could Meghan and Caitlin with a white background but it wouldnt work. It didnt work because it kept on showing the picture with the back ground already in the photo when I dragged it across to my actual contents page.
- 6. Instead I used the rubber to erase the background.
- 7. This is what it look like while editing the photo. I tried again to drag the quick selection photo and this time it work. So I deleted the eraser editing photo and kept the other one.
- 8. I then cropped the photograph and also dragged it onto the contents page.
- 9. I played around with moving the image and the title contents around to figure out where it was best. I thought it looked good next to each other.
- 10. I added what it is going to feature in my magazine. I used the font Bernard MT Condensed. The numbers are bigger than the text because it informs the reader what is next to the number. The font size for the numbers are 52.2 pt and the text next to it is 32.12 pt. I then changed the font to Book Antique.
- 11. I moved the photo and the text about to find out where it would suit best and I like it in this layout.
- 12. I created a musical note with using the cookie cutter tool with a new page and dragged it into the contents page. I made it smaller and rotated it a little so it looks as though its on its side. I will add another but different musical note to the other side.
- 13. I made the heart sticker using cookie cutter tool. I will change the colour of it to red and I will add one on top of it which will be white.
- 14. I created an arrow for the whats inside text. I cropped it. I then dragged it to contents page. I then added the text to be place above the arrow.
- 15. I added blonette to the heart like I did in the front cover.
- 16. I then added text saying Questions asked by you and also placed two more musical notes.
- 17. I placed a subscribe barcode in the bottom left hand side of the page I then created a arrow and painted it pink. I placed it to the near the barcode. I added text saying subscribe for weekly mags. I used the font Britannic Bold, and the size is 20.41 pt.
- 18. This is my final draft of my contents page.
View more >