Post on 06-Dec-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONQuinton back in 2004/5
- 1. QUINTON HARMON
- THE KARATE KID
AS 2. THE KARATE KID
- It started with a fathers desire to make his son a little moremanlyand to provide him with self discipline.
3. THE KARATE KID
- So the dad decided that something had to be done before he lost his son forever to the girly side.
4. THE KARATE KID
- The dad sat his son down and told him that he will begin training in order to become aKARATE MASTER !
5. THE KARATE KID
- Quinton trained for hours honing his body and growing muscles until he was finally ready to start his martial arts training.
6. THE KARATE KID
- Welcome.Im sensei Jose and today you will begin training in martial arts.You are now namedQUINTON-SAN !
7. THE KARATE KID
- Quinton-San began learning the skills of a martial arts warrior.But it was the mental focus that made him stronger than ever!
8. THE KARATE KID
- In 7 quick months, the mental focus allowed Quinton-San to rise from white belt to orange belt .He was senseis best student.
9. THE KARATE KID
- It was now time for Quinton-San to show the world what he could do.It was time to participate in the SoCal martial arts tournament.His dad was soooo excited
10. THE KARATE KID
- Quinton-San put on his equipment and prepared to do battle in the tournament, even though he had butterflies in his stomach!
11. THE KARATE KID
- The Contestants were assembled.The rules were explained and the battle was now ready to begin.LETS GO QUINTON-SAN!!
12. THE KARATE KID
- Quinton-San disposed of one opponent after the other.He truly was a martial artist.
13. THE KARATE KID
- Quinton-Sanearned one last battle to see who would advance to the finals in his division.But, after 3 wins, fatigue was starting to set in.
14. THE KARATE KID
- Although tired,nervous and facing a larger opponent, Quinton-San faced his opponent with the heart and courage of a true champion!
15. THE KARATE KID
- Quinton-San was defeated in that final battle.But, the sensei was so impressed with his skill that he told him that hed be a great champion one day.
16. THE KARATE KID
- BUT..To his mom and dad Quinton hasALWAYSbeen a champion in their hearts
17. WE LOVE YOU QUINTON 18. WE LOVE YOU QUINTON 19. WE LOVE YOU QUINTON 20. WE LOVE YOU QUINTON 21. YOUR PARENTS LOVE YOU 22. THE END