Post on 21-May-2015
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONExplanation and exercises about present simple and present continuous
- 1. PRESENT SIMPLE/ CONTINUOUS
2. PRESENT CONTINUOUS
- TO BE + VERB (+ING)
3. TO BE
- I AM
- YOU ARE
- HE, SHE, IT IS
- WE ARE
- YOU ARE
- THEY ARE
- *Make sentences starting by any of these forms
4. TO BE + VERB (+ING)
- I AM SINGING
- YOU ARE DANCING
- HE, SHE, IT IS SPEAKING
- WE ARE STUDYING
- YOU ARE DRINKING
- THEY ARE PLAYING
- * Make sentences using this forms
- IT IS USED TO DESCRIBE SOMETHING THAT IS HAPPENING WHEN WE ARE SPEAKING.
6. MORE EXAMPLES
- At the moment , Iam listeningto the teacher
- Now , Youare drinkingwater.
- Make more sentences using the present continuous.
7. DESCRIBE THE PICTURES USE THE PRESENT SIMPLE OR THE PRESENT CONTINUOUS 8. 9. 10. *1. Look at the pictures and write two sentences using the present simple and the present continuous. 11. SO 12. CORRECT THE MISTAKES
- Is you learning English?
- No, at the moment I listen to music. And you, do you study English everyday?
- Yes, I study English and French with my mother. She go to class with me.
- What are you doing now?
- Now? I are playing a computer game.