ppc budgets: pass go into 2018 and collect optimal roi
out of 28
Post on 22-Jan-2018
Embed Size (px)
- 1. 1 www.dublindesign.com PPC Budgets: Pass Go into 2018 and Collect Optimal ROI HOSTED BY:
- 2. Presenters Jon Davis CEO of Shape @jdavis23 www.linkedin.com/in/jondavis23 Jeff Baum Director of Services at Hanapin Marketing PPC Hero Blogger @jeffbaum71
- 3. Run the worlds most popular PPC blog and conference. We manage and optimize global paid search, paid social, and display programs. Within 12 months, brands can expect a 250% increase in their growth trajectory. Who is Hanapin?
- 4. Our Clients
- 5. PPC budget management software designed to help digital marketers automate manual budgeting workflows Our Mission: Provide agencies with powerful tools to control PPC spend so marketers have more time to focus on high-impact optimizations. Integrated with Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter, Facebook Ads, and LinkedIn Ads Manage one client free Find us at Shape.ioHeadquartered in Bend, Oregon since 2015 Who is Shape?
- 6. Join the Conversation Include the hashtag #thinkppc in your Twitter tweets. Or use the webinar question box to send us questions.
- 7. Live Poll Question #1 How long have you been in PPC? #thinkppc A. Less than 3 years B. 3-5 years C. 5-10 years D. 10-15 years E. 15+
- 8. Budgeting & Strategy. A Perfect Fit.
- 9. Budgeting: The Big Concept
- 10. Budgets: Establishing Program Goals
- 11. Budgets: Establishing Priorities
- 12. Budgeting: Account Strategy
- 13. Budgets: Making Strategy Operational Assess Situation Create Policy Action Plan Funding
- 14. Budgetings Place Within Overall Strategy
- 15. Building Budgets
- 16. The Budget Building Process Performance Competitive Advantage Seasonality Attribution Allocation: PPC & Cross Channel
- 17. My Budget Allocation Philosophy
- 18. Budget Strategy & Projections
- 19. Budget Strategy & Projections
- 20. Budgets in Action: Predict & Adjust
- 21. Budgeting Tactics
- 22. Budgeting Tactics: Ad Scheduling
- 23. Budgeting Tactics: Micro Geo Targeting
- 24. Budgeting Tactics: Product Prioritization
- 25. Budgeting Tactics: Pulse vs. Evergreen Evergreen Campaigns: Always On. Tried & True campaigns & channels. Pulse Campaigns: Run for specific purposes such as seasonal campaigns, special promos, etc.
- 26. Offers! A. Id like Shapes offer to manage a client for free B. Id like to stay up-to-date on Hanapins all-PPC conference, Hero Conf. C. Id like both! D. No, thanks.
- 27. Live Q&A Time!
- 28. Thank you for attending our webinar! #thinkppc Contact Hanapin Directly: email@example.com Contact Shape Directly: firstname.lastname@example.org Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero and Hero Conf
View more >