out of 10
Post on 29-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Inventions
- 2. Necessity is the mother of invention!! This is an English proverb. It means that difficult situations encourage people to find inventive solutions.
- 3. What are the most popular inventions nowadays? Phones Cars Ipod Machines Laptops TV Iphone Camera
- 4. The telephone
- 5. What is the telephone? Also called the phone. It is a device used to send sound from one person to the other. Makes it possible to talk to people who are far away.
- 6. Who invented the phone? The phone was invented by a Scottish inventor called Alexander Graham Bell. It was invented in 1876. The first telephone was made in Boston.
- 7. Phones nowadays Nowadays everyone has a mobile phone. They are very useful because you can bring them everywhere. Mobiles come in a wide range of colours and brands. They also come with cameras, MP3 players and internet.
- 8. What are the advantages and disadvantages of phones?
- 9. Crazy inventions
- 10. Cool inventions
View more >