ca holic - holic of pointe coupee ˜ ˚ e e ˝ ... raffle #1: will be a firearm purchased with a...
Post on 03-May-2018
Embed Size (px)
-One Family, One Vision - In Christ-
CA HOLICOF POINTE COUPEE
MARCH 19, 2016SCOTT CIVIC CENTER
NEW ROADS, LA
Thank you to all who are here tonight! Your attendance, dedication and generosity is what lets us know that the Catholic School of Pointe Coupee community is HORNET strong!
With amazing events like this, CSPC supporters, donors, and sponors like you, we are able to dedicate all of the proceeds from tonight right back into our classrooms and campus. By continuing to elevate the classroom tools used to enhance our childrens education and breath-ing new life into the aesthetics and facilities of our campus, we will abide by our mission. So, with many thanks and great anticipation, we are excited to begin this evening of fundraising for Catholic School of Pointe Coupee! GO HORNETS!
Auction Committee:Stephanie Fontaine, Auction ChairTelly Glaser, Auction Co-ChairJolie Merrick, HSA President
Auction Sub Committee Chairs:Silent Auction:Amanda GustinJoni Canezaro
Live Auction:Home and School Association Members
Food:Faye MorrisonTrisha Morrison
Bar:Jolie Merrick Casey Guidry
19th Annual Green & White Auction Hosted by:
Events:Haley BarnesNicole MinogueGinger Falcon
Auction Volunteers:Angela Dowden
Tables:Marti PourciauErin Cain
Sponorships and Signage:Ursula Jones
Auctioneer:Brian Fourroux, Louisiana Auction and Appraisal Company
CSPC Home and School Association Green Hornet Club
A Special Thanks to:Home and School Association:
Jolie Merrick, PresidentCasey Guidry, Vice PresidentStephanie Fontaine, Auction ChairAmanda Gustin, TreasurerErin Cain, SecretaryHaley Barnes, Baking CommitteeAshley DavisAngela DowdenGinger FalconJoni GrezaffiUrsula JonesNicole MinogueMarti PourciauAllison Silvas
Catholic of Pointe Coupee Staff:
Missy Cline, CESPC PrincipalColleen Calliet, CHSPC PrincipalTess Soulier, Director of Finance & DevelopmentRamona Kellerman, BookkeeperRob Funderburk, Athletic DirectorAthletic Coaching StaffCSPC Faculty and Staff
Green Hornet Club:
Telly Glaser, Auction Co-Chair
Trisha Morrison, Co-ChairFaye Morrison, Co-Chair, School Board MemberAnnie BeattyCarla BeattyDiane BeauvaisBrooke BenoistSam BergeronKim BonaventureMary Dale BondyErin CappsTasha CiceroBecky ChustzIris DavisNicole Doucet
Gabby CottenDebbie GuedryMary Beth GuerinCasey GuidryPaula GuidryJeanne HendrixMelissa HughesMary JewellWendy JumonvillePaula LambertDesiree LemoineAshley Melancon
Diane McCauleyJeanne OlindeHeather PinterFran RussellJune SmithMelissa SteibTanya ThibodeauxJennifer B. VosburgJennifer J. VosburgJennifer M. VosburgAmy Walker
Ellie's Homemade Bread and MoreBergeron's Boudin and Cajun MeatsLunch HouseStab's Steak & SeafoodCamile's RestaurantBaking on the BayouBig BoysEl PatioCountry Chef Caf
The Magnolia CafMama G's SweetsCourtney GremillionBundtliciousMason's GrillBueche's Bar and GrillCommunity CoffeeGreat American Cookie Company
Sammy's GrillAudubon MarketGino's RestaurantBergeron PecansMikey's DonutsThe Carriage House RestaurantQue PasaHot Tails
1. This program contains all items available at this auction, including those designated for the silent/ live auction and raffles. Every donor name, whether a business or specified individual, is also highlighted with their specific items.
2. Upon entry and payment for your admission, you will receive a green bracelet and an
auction program with your specific BIDDER NUMBER located on the back of the last page. This bid number will be assigned to each registered attendee. This registered attendee is responsible for all amounts associated with that assigned bid number and will include the winning amounts for Silent/Live Auction Items, Fork Pull chances, and any Raffle Ticket purchases.
3. The SILENT AUCTION will OPEN promptly at 6:00 pm and each category will then close in intervals as follows:
Home @ 8:00 pm Food @ 8:00 pm Travel @ 8:15 pm Health & Beauty @ 8:15 pm Clothing & Accessories @ 8:30 pm Sports & Outdoors @ 8:30 pm Family/Kids @ 8:45 pm School Donations @ 9:00 pm Class Projects @ 9:00 pm
4. SILENT AUCTION BID SHEETS will have a specified amount indicated for both the Minimum Bid and Minimum Bid Increments. To place a SILENT AUCTION BID, legibly note your BIDDER NUMBER and AMOUNT OF BID in the starting bid space or on the line following the highest current bid. All new bids must be higher than the previous bid by at least the Minimum Bid Increment or higher to be valid.
5. At the CLOSE of each SILENT AUCTION CATEGORY, Auction Committee members will highlight the appropriate line indicating the highest bidder. The items highest bid amount will then be added to the winning bidders receipts in the clerk box located at CHECK OUT. If the last person that bid and won a silent auction item is not present to pay for said item, the winner will revert back to the previous highest bidder.
6. The LIVE AUCTION will BEGIN promptly at 7:30 pm, and will be led by professional auctioneer, Brian Fourroux, with Louisiana Auction and Appraisal Company and Brians Furniture in Port Allen. The Live Auction will continue until ALL ITEMS are SOLD.
7. A CASH PRIZE of $750 will be AWARDED to the TEACHER whose class auction item(s) sells for the highest amount, and this award may be used for classroom and other educational tools needed. Each teacher may submit up to one silent and one live auction item, or teachers in the same grade may do a project(s) collectively as a group and win. The award monies will then be divided equally between those participating/partnering classes. In order to win this cash award, the teacher(s) must be present at auction for the duration of the event.
8. Three RAFFLE DRAWINGS will be done after Live Auction ENDS. The FIRST RAFFLE PULL WINNER will receive the prize displayed on stage as RAFFLE #1. The SECOND RAFFLE PULL WINNER will participate in the BUZZ or NO BUZZ raffle game for a CHANCE TO WIN the item(s) secretly displayed on stage as RAFFLE #2 or RAFFLE #3. ALL RAFFLE WINNERS MUST BE PRESENT and IN THE BUILDING in order TO WIN or another winner will be pulled.
a. RAFFLE #1: will be a firearm purchased with a donation from Sugarland, LLC. The winner of this item must complete a background check and fill out the proper registration as cited by law before this item may be taken home.
9. TUITION RAFFLE to be pulled after Live Auction ends and other raffle winners are announced. This winner will be awarded with a tuition credit of $1,000 to be deducted from a 2016-2017 students tuition bill. Winnings may only be applied at the total amount owed for tuition and must be redeemed by JUNE 1, 2016. RAFFLE WINNER MUST BE PRESENT and IN THE BUILDING TO WIN or another winner will be pulled.
10. All items are sold AS IS, ALL SALES FINAL, and NO EXCHANGES OR REFUNDS. By your purchase, you waive any claim for liability against CSPC, Home & School Association, Green Hornet Club, any donor and/or the Scott Civic Center. All aforementioned parties WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE for storing and/or delivering any items won, or for any injury/damage to person or property that may result from the use of the item/service sold. All items MUST be TAKEN HOME after the winning bidder has checked out and paid for said items in FULL.
11. NOTE: Unless otherwise stipulated by the specified donor any vacation, dinner, sporting events, etc. must be mutually arranged between the purchaser and the donor. Must verify with donor if tax, tip and alcoholic beverages are included in restaurant gift certificates. Hunting and fishing trips may incur additional fees (example: licensing, etc.).
12. CHECK OUT: At the conclusion of the LIVE AUCTION, please proceed directly to the cashiers to receive your total amount due and complete your payment in FULL. Accepted payment methods include: CASH or CHECK and VISA, MASTERCARD or DISCOVER credit cards. Failure to pay for items won during the auction will fall under the schools policy for collection of past due balances. See the Parent/Student Handbook for detailed information.
2016 GREEN WHITEAuction Rules
2016 GREEN WHITEAuction Rules
2016 Green and White Auction Donations
ITEM # BUSINESS NAME ITEM
Fork Pull - during silent and live auction until all items have been pulled
SILENT AUCTION - Home Dcor and Food Categories - ends at 8:00 PM47 Friends in Prayer Prayers Answered is a lovely wine basket donated by Friends in Prayer.
48 Cazayoux Ewing Law Firm So Fancy is an 1.5 liter bottle of Willett Bourbon
Tara Charleville Custom designed Birthday Party invitations (5x7) and thank you notes (3.5x5).
SnOasis Summer Basket with snowball party certificate included - exp 10/1/16
Classic Cookies 1 small cookie tray - exp 12/31/16
Cou-yons BBQ Tailgate Package for 10 people includes 5lbs of meat and 4.5 quarts of sides - see menu for more info!
Liz and Doug Brown Bucket of Cheer is a tub of spirits to enjoy at your next party!
Peoples Bank YETI Tundra 65
Ramona and Kurt Kellerman The Buffalo Theory by Cliff of Cheers. A funny Cheers sign to hang up by your home bar or in your Man Cave.
Roux 61 $100 gift card with an assortment of Fitz & Floyd wine and champagne glasses, and variety of wine
52 The Francis Southern Table Dine with Wine in St. Francisville with an $100 gift card, 2 t-shirts, hat and a bottle of wine compliments of The Francis Southern Table.
The Ultimate Tiger Fan