brand and brand identity
of 24 /24
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONthis is a discussion document i used to walk my team through positioning. it explains why positioning is necessary, the key components of a positioning statement, and a quiz at the end to see how people leverage identity to position themselves differently
- 1. brand and brand identity
- 2. what is a brand?
- 3. it depends on whose perspective you look at it from
- 4. to CEOs, CMOs, and the likes, it represents a unique, timeless, idea
- 5. For the consumer, a brand is a set of perceptions, associations, and the likes
- 6. That creates a inside the consumer
- 7. That ultimately leads to some expectation of value
- 8. What is brand identity?
- 9. all of the pieces of the puzzle that define the uniqueness and value of a brand
- 10. brand identity prism -according to kapferer
- 11. Physique is what it does and what it looks like; its the core product features that make up the brand and enable the brand to add value
- 12. Personality is its character; what happens to this brand when it becomes a person?
- 13. Culture is the set of values feeding the brands inspiration
- 14. Relationship is the mode of conduct that best identifies how the brand interacts with its customers
- 15. Reflection is the image of the buyer and should reflect how the consumer wishes to be seen when they interact with the brand
- 16. Self-Image is how the brand makes the buyer feel when they interact with it
- 17. brand identity prism -according to kapferer
- 18. web site: http://detavio.com twitter: @detavio