aspire adds value to your business
out of 5
Post on 07-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Adding value to your business Working with an REC Member Recruitment &EmploymentConfederation
- 2. Who are the REC?
- Recruitments biggest lobbying voice
- Representing over 3,500 Corporate Members (recruitment agencies), with more than 8,000 branches across the UK
- Committed to raising standards in recruitment industry
- 3. What do they do for recruitment agencies?
- Lobbying for members to Government about key issues (e.g. AWR)
- Provide ongoing legal support and guidance
- Provide training courses for Members
- Regular research reports on the industry
- Series of events and workshops around the key topics in the industry
- 4. Why is the REC important for employers like you?
- Peace of mind that you are working with an ethical recruiter that adheres to a Code of Professional Conduct
- Member agencies are regularly inspected, so you know that you work with a partner that is constantly updating and improving their practices in line with any upcoming regulations
- You get feedback on the latest regulations happening in the industry from your recruitment partner
- Your recruitment partner has access to research reports which can help you to add value to your recruitment process and delivery more efficiency for your company
- 5. Any questions REC Copyright 2010
View more >