work.com: connect your sales reps and supercharge your sales performance with sales cloud and...
out of 21
Post on 29-Jan-2018
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Video
- 2. Boost Sales Performance withWork.com and Sales CloudIn/femkevanzantvoortFemke van ZantvoortLead Sales Engineer
- 3. Agenda What is Work.com? How does Work.com work? Experiences with Work.com by Ronald Lanjouw, The Next View Q&A
- 4. Safe HarborSafe harbor statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995:This presentation may contain forward-looking statements that involve risks, uncertainties, and assumptions. If any such uncertainties materialize or ifany of the assumptions proves incorrect, the results of salesforce.com, inc. could differ materially from the results expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements we make. All statements other than statements of historical fact could be deemed forward-looking, including any projections ofproduct or service availability, subscriber growth, earnings, revenues, or other financial items and any statements regarding strategies or plans ofmanagement for future operations, statements of belief, any statements concerning new, planned, or upgraded services or technology developmentsand customer contracts or use of our services.The risks and uncertainties referred to above include but are not limited to risks associated with developing and delivering new functionality for ourservice, new products and services, our new business model, our past operating losses, possible fluctuations in our operating results and rate ofgrowth, interruptions or delays in our Web hosting, breach of our security measures, the outcome of any litigation, risks associated with completed andany possible mergers and acquisitions, the immature market in which we operate, our relatively limited operating history, our ability to expand, retain,and motivate our employees and manage our growth, new releases of our service and successful customer deployment, our limited history resellingnon-salesforce.com products, and utilization and selling to larger enterprise customers. Further information on potential factors that could affect thefinancial results of salesforce.com, inc. is included in our annual report on Form 10-K for the most recent fiscal year and in our quarterly report on Form10-Q for the most recent fiscal quarter. These documents and others containing important disclosures are available on the SEC Filings section of theInvestor Information section of our Web site.Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other presentations, press releases or public statements are not currently available and maynot be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make the purchase decisions based upon features that are currentlyavailable. Salesforce.com, inc. assumes no obligation and does not intend to update these forward-looking statements.
- 5. Become A Customer Company:Connect With Your Customers in a Whole New WayConnectedCustomersConnectedProductsConnectedEmployeesConnectedPartners
- 6. Connect Sales Reps in a Whole New WayConnectedCustomersConnectedProductsConnectedEmployeesConnectedPartners+
- 7. Foundation of Sales Performance ManagementSource: Salesforce.com Customer Relationship Survey conducted March, 2012,by an independent third-party, MarketTools Inc., on 5,500+ customers randomly selected. Response sizes per question vary.Average Percentage Improvements Reported by Customers+27%Sales
- 8. Whats Different About the Highest Performers?Source: Salesforce.com Customer Relationship Survey conducted March, 2012, by an independentthird-party, MarketTools Inc., on 5,500+ customers randomly selected. Response sizes per question vary.+32%Improvementin SalesProductivity+50%Improvementin SalesProductivityLegacy CRM Highest PerformingCustomers?
- 9. The Difference is Sales Performance BehaviorsSource: Gartner, Sales Performance Management Criteria. June, 2012Sales Performance Management (SPM)improvesthe sales organization by providing guidance,motivation, information, and assistance tosales teams, ultimately leading to lasting gains.
- 10. Difficult to Enable Sales Performance BehaviorsSource: Objective Management Group Inc.Only 15% of managers spend enough time coachingOnly 10% of managers spend enough time motivatingOnly 5% of managers enough time driving accountability
- 11. How Do You Consistently EnableOutstanding Sales Performance?
- 12. Enable Consistent, Outstanding Sales Results+Worlds Best Sales PerformanceManagement SolutionSocialGoals Coaching Rewards CalibrationThanks PerformanceSummaries
- 13. Market Leading Sales Performance ApplicationMarket Leadership Customer Success400+ CompaniesCool vendor in EmployeePerformance ManagementGroundswell Award+Services Retail Technology
- 14. Sales Performance Management Made EasyMeaningful coaching notesLow-friction feedbackClear goal-settingReal-time recognitionCaptured sales expertiseRewards for extended teamCoachConsistentlyAmplify WinningBehaviorsOngoing feedbackCustomer evaluationsVisibility into top talentDrivePerformanceDecrease in time toonboard new reps+35%Sales Wins+161%Sales Pipeline+26%Sources: Sales Executive Council; Robbins Research; Baker Communications Inc.
- 15. Scale the Behaviors of the Best Sales TeamsOnboard Reps FasterCoachConsistentlyAmplify WinningBehaviorsDrivePerformanceImprove AverageRep PerformanceRecognize andReward SuccessProvide On-Going FeedbackMotivateExtended SalesTeamGain Insight intoTop Performers
- 16. Demonstration
- 17. Ronald LanjouwPartner & Projectmanager@rlanjouw@thenextview
- 18. Improve Performance Across Your Entire CompanyService HumanResourcesSales EngineeringMarketing
- 19. Achieve Top Sales PerformanceCloud . Mobile . SocialSource: Salesforce.com Customer Relationship Survey conducted March,2012, by an independent third-party, MarketTools Inc., on 5,500+ customers randomly selected.+50%SalesProductivityAmplify WinningBehaviorsCoachConsistentlyDrivePerformance
- 20. Questions?
View more >