what are they? they are four inventions of china gun powder paper making printing compass
out of 28
Post on 23-Dec-2015
Embed Size (px)
- Slide 1
- Slide 2
- Slide 3
- What are they? They are four inventions of China gun powder paper making printing compass
- Slide 4
- When was the light bulbs invented? Who was the telephone invented by ? light bulbs It was invented in 1880. It was invented by Edison. 1880 Edison
- Slide 5
- When was the TV invented? Who was the alarm clock invented by ? It was invented in 1788. It was invented by Eric-Sha Shu Wa alarm clock Eric-Sha Shu Wa 1788
- Slide 6
- Bill Hewlett 1971 calculator When was the TV invented? Who was the calculator invented by ? It was invented in 1971. It was invented by Bill Hewlett
- Slide 7
- When was the computer invented? Who was the computer invented by ? 1976 Cray It was invented in 1976. It was invented by Cray computer
- Slide 8
- When was the car invented? Who was the car invented by ? 1885 Henry Ford It was invented in 1885. It was invented by Henry Ford car
- Slide 9
- When was the airplane invented? Who was the airplane invented by ? 1907 Wright It was invented in 1907. It was invented by Wright airplane
- Slide 10
- When was the TV invented? Who was the TV invented by ? It was invented in 1927. It was invented by Baird. Baird 1927 television
- Slide 11
- When was the TV invented? Who was the telephone invented by ? It was invented in 1876. It was invented by Bell. Bell 1876 telephone
- Slide 12
- When was the TV invented? It was invented in 1876. Who was the telephone invented by ? It was invented by Bell.
- Slide 13
- : be + V-p.p. am / are / is + was / were + : :
- Slide 14
- : We speak English. English is spoken by us. , , by; , be, be+ pp
- Slide 15
- : 1. They make shoes in that factory. Shoes 2. be are were 3. be 4. made 5. by+ / by them.
- Slide 16
- Tom broke the window. The window was broken by Tom. Tom broke the windows. The windows were broken by Tom. He broke the windows. The windows were broken by him.
- Slide 17
- Many people speak English. ( ) English is spoken by many people The naughty boy broke the window yesterday. ( ) The window was broken ( by the naughty boy) yesterday.
- Slide 18
- We bought some books. Some books were bought ( by us ) +
- Slide 19
- + be + + (by) A sweet song was sung by her on the stage. 2 + be + not + + (by) 3 Be + + + (by)? A sweet song wasnt sung by her on the stage. Was a sweet song sung by her on the stage? 4 + be + + + (by)? Where was a sweet song sung by her?
- Slide 20
- We usually hear him play in the next room. He is usually heard to play in the next room.
- Slide 21
- He rides the motorbike to his factory every day. The motorbike is ridden to his factory every day.
- Slide 22
- He bought his friend some fruits yesterday. His friend was bought some fruits yesterday. Some fruits were bought for his friend yesterday.
- Slide 23
- 1.People use knives for cutting things. Knives ______ ______ for cutting things. 2.The students clean the windows of their classroom twice a month. The windows of their classroom______ _______ twice a month. are used are cleaned
- Slide 24
- 3.I found the ticket on the floor. ______ ______ ______ ______ on the floor. 4.I told her to return the book in time. She ______ _______ to return the book in time. The ticket was found was told
- Slide 25
- 5. His doctor made him have only two meals a day. He ______ _______ _______ _______ only two meals a day. 6.Now people can use computers to help them. Now computers _______ ______ ______ to help them. was made to have can beused
- Slide 26
- 1. He wrote an article last week. An article was written by him last week. 2. The people make history. History is made by the people.
- Slide 27
- 3. Do people use Chinese only in China? Is Chinese used by people only in China? 4. They didnt visit the city two years ago. The city wasnt visited by them two years ago. 5. Where did you make them? Where were they made by you?
- Slide 28
View more >