welcome monsoon with indian artists paintings at emami chisel art
out of 10
Post on 08-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Welcome Monsoon with Indian Artists Paintings at
- 2. After the scorching summer heat, it is time to welcome the beautiful season of monsoon. The bliss of early evening rain with a cup of tea is simply incredible. What makes this monsoon even more beautiful is the presence of paintings which gives you a feeling of nostalgia.
- 3. Indian Artists Paintings are often inspired by rain. There are numerous instances where painters have drawn the scene of a rainy evening that showcases the normal life during monsoon. There are two things to notice in these type of paintings. Firstly, the beauty of nature and secondly, the emotion of people in rain. Young children are often very happy to play in rain, whereas adults struggle and try to find a shelter in rain.
- 4. Some of the Exclusive Artwork on rain
- 5. Emami Chisel Art is reputed art gallery in India and has been hosting a variety of exhibitions. For more information on its artwork visit our website www.emamichisel.com
View more >