see ya later
Post on 30-Oct-2014
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Jennifer Blair May, 2011
- Sales professionals are the elite athletes of the world.
- -Sales Gravy
- What is your personal goal for May?
- What are the team goals?
- Lets win and celebrate!
4. Go Go for May 5. Lets Do This! 6. Whats it Gonna Take?
- Winning Attitude
- Daily Affirmations
- Diggin Deep
- 10 Quick Steps
7. Winning Attitude 8. Winning Attitude
- Winning Attitude
- Think positive.
- Believe in yourself.
- Keep focused and dont let anything get in your way.
- Mentally train your brain to have a winning attitude.
- Always think with affirmations.
- I am awesome.
- I am going to have a great day.
- I am going to make Conference.
- I am going to pick up this sale.
- I am a winner.
10. Diggin Deep
- One of the most significant ingredients to success is your ability to be comfortablebeinguncomfortable .
- Your comfort zone is your enemy. It makes you soft. It leads to complacency.
- You have to constantly and consistently step out of your comfort zone and challenge yourself.
- There is no reward for always playing it safe.
- The player who can push themselves further once the situation gets uncomfortable is the one who will win.
- -Alan Stein
- (courtesy of JamieLynn Farjado-Cota)
11. Diggin Deep
- Think of a time where you accomplished a great goal that took a lot of effort but was so satisfying. Remind yourself of this and know that you have the strength to accomplish great things.
- Failure is not an option.
- Be conscious.
- No regrets
- High sense of urgency
12. 10 Quick Steps
- At the top of each hill do 10 quicksteps.
- Push yourself and you will see that you have more to give.
- Keep the momentum going!
- Always keep looking forward.
- At the end of the day make sure you know your game plan for next day and the rest of the week/ month.
- Have fun!
- Give yourself a high five when you accomplish each little goal.
- Celebrate big when you accomplish your big goals.
14. What I Wish I Knew 15. What I Wish I Knew
- Be Exceptional
- Business Management
- Presentation Skills
16. Be Exceptional
- Be professional.
- Be a team player.
- Do the right thing.
- Set realistic expectations.
- Accountability/ Follow- Up
- Provide value
- Constantly prospect for referrals for your referral partners.
17. Business Management
- Daily integrity
- Control your business.
- Provide value.
- Commits/ Submits
- Always be prospecting.
- Focus on referrals.
- Focus on increased sources of revenue.
- SelfAssessment and Development
- Be confident.
- Ask for referrals.
- Know your call efficiency and closing ratio with each source of business.
- Focus 80% time on your strongest source of business.
- Set daily/ weekly minimum activity expectations for self (8 presentations/ 50 calls per week)
- Be exceptional.
- Always ask. Tell people where you get your business.
- Train referral partners- When you think of payroll, think of me.
- Constantly prospect for referrals to your referral partners.
- Practice exceptional follow-up.
20. Presentation skills
- Build rapport.
- Listen- Understand buyer motivation & reluctatance.
- Identify & confirm 3 needs/ benefits.- Zaina
- Be confident and professional.
- Dont assume anything.
- Value statement
- Payroll 101
- Carleen's I will
- Be memorable.
- Be excited.
- Show a genuine interest in people.
- Make it about them and empathize.
- Lead with your heart.
- Wherever you go, go with your heart.
23. After While