pleasanton ca homes for sale | pleasanton market update june 2015
out of 15
Post on 07-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Pleasanton CA Homes for Sale | Pleasanton Market Update June 2015
- 2. Pleasanton is a vibrant city with over 60,000 residents. This charming town has been ranked as the wealthiest middle-sized city in the United States by the Census Bureau. Residents, locals, and tourists enjoy the citys wide array of restaurants, cafes, specialty shops and boutiques.
- 3. The city of Pleasanton remains as one of the most desirable cities to live in the Bay area. In fact, in 2014, the town has been reported as number 4 by USA Today in Americas 50 best cities to live in. It has an impressive range of housing options from condos and townhomes to luxury homes.
- 4. For the month of June, the number of homes for sale in Pleasanton increased while the pending sales dwindled down for the first time since December. The end of June saw more homes for sale than in any time in the past three years. Pending sales decreased to 18 % while closed sales went up by 21% from May. Price indicators were mixed. The median sales price increased but other indicators decreased.
- 5. At the end of June, there were 108 homes for sale. This shows an increase of 17% from Mays 92 and is also higher by 22 as compared to the number of homes available last year. Pending sales decreased by 21% from Mays 92 to 73 this June. This has been the fewest pending sales since March. As for the closed sales, it went up from 84 in May to 99 in June. This is the effect of the increase in pending sales in the previous months. Homes also took longer time to sell this June. Last month, it took 13 days for sales closed while this month it became 27 days.
- 6. The median sales price for the month of June was $1,050,000. This reflects an increase of 12% ($114,000). The median sales price was 8% higher compared to last years $976,000. As for the price per square foot, it went down from $476 in May to $468 this June. The average sales price also decreased from 102% in May to 100% of the list price in June.
- 7. The tables below give more details on the present market compared to prior periods, as well as a look at different market segments.
- 8. Sellers: This is still the perfect time to be selling a home in Pleasanton. Although the inventory increased, the demand from buyers is still strong, especially for reasonably priced prime properties in impressive condition. Even though multiple offers are still the norm for some properties, working with an experienced and highly competent agent who is familiar with the Pleasanton market will set the stage for your success.
- 9. Buyers: To get the home that you are looking for, you need to act as quickly as possible. Although properties linger on the market a bit longer, and there are fewer multiple offers, prime properties attract the attention of more buyers and get multiple offers. If you want to be in a strong position to act on new listings, you will need your own strength as a buyer and the service of a committed agent who has in- depth knowledge of the Pleasanton market.
- 10. For more information on the Pleasanton real estate market, visit www.680Homes.com.
- 11. Are you looking for Pleasanton homes for sale or need help in selling your Pleasanton home? Call me, Doug Buenz, at (925) 621-0680. I specialize in real estate for sale in Pleasanton CA and the Tri-Valley. With my excellent track record of success, experience, marketing power, and expertise as a real estate agent in Pleasanton, I can provide you with unparalleled service in the real estate market. Contact me today! Id love to hear from you and see how I can help you buy or sell your Pleasanton CA home.
View more >