new orleans entrepreneur week 2014
out of 52
Post on 28-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONSo you wanna be a big deal? Then you better work. Use social media to launch your startup and you'll go from zero to hero!
- 1. using social media to launch your startup how to expedite brand awareness + engagement
- 2. this isnt about how to use hashtags or what is a pinterest?
- 3. conversations.be/resources (this is)
- 4. socialmediasundayschool.com Stay on top of important social media news + boost your overall impact in 5 minutes / week
- 5. so you wanna be a big deal?
- 6. you better work
- 7. from zero to engagement build it and they will come engage them and they will stay
- 8. 1. Reach out to your own network 2. Utilize existing communities of partners and allies 3. Work it.
- 9. Reach out to your own network (its bigger than you think) TELL EVERYONE
- 10. how to announce your cool new thing without sounding like an asshole
- 11. perfect your pitch
- 12. bring out the big guns
- 13. be real be unique be YOU
- 14. produce content around trending topics
- 15. how to: Optimize Facebook Posts for Sharing Ideal image ratio: 1.91:1 Ideal image size: 1200 x 630 px *Proper image size optimization means the photo will appear larger in the news feed Alt Option: Post image and then add link
- 16. driving traffic is all about the links, yall
- 17. Utilize existing communities, partners & allies THATS WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOR
- 18. reaching out to professional affiliations & communities Professional Organizations Email Lists Google Groups LinkedIn Groups Meetup Groups Friends with Large Relevant Followings
- 19. hey, can you tweet this for me?
- 20. make it easy for people to share clicktotweet.com website share buttons Optimize Facebook Posts for Sharing
- 21. image via hubspot.net clicktotweet.com
- 22. meetups, events, conferences
- 23. Work it. AWESOME AINT EASY - STEVE GLEASON
- 24. listing sites article and pitch submissions press release distribution guest posting speaking gigs ads
- 25. listings & profiles
- 26. pitch conferences and events
- 27. press release distribution
- 28. guest posting
- 29. speaking gigs
- 30. online ads google ads facebook ads twitter ads ads on niche blogs ads in niche e-blasts
- 31. facebook ads v. google ads
- 32. twitter advertising weak: good:
- 33. so youve got an audience... now what?
- 34. your ultimate goal: other people are talking about your brand, referring it to others and promoting your product FOR you.
- 35. content that engages: 1. Topical / Current Issues 2. Something Funny 3. Questions (that dont require too much thought) 4. Incentives (like free things) 5. Babies 6. Puppies
- 36. or something completely random:
- 37. incentives: contests promotions referral credits
- 38. the golden rule of content: If you dont have something engaging to post, dont post anything at all...
- 39. it matters what your audience wants, not what you want them to want
- 40. analytics are sexy
- 41. facebook conversation score http://cscore.recommend.ly/
- 42. https://marketing.grader.com/
- 43. find the resource guide from this talk @ conversations.be/NOEW2014
- 44. web: conversations.be email: firstname.lastname@example.org
View more >
Entrepreneur Elite Event CenterEntrepreneur Elite Event Center ?· Entrepreneur Elite Event Center Entrepreneur…
REAL ESTATE EXPERT & ENTREPRENEUR LEADER IN THE BREAK real estate. The eight-week training program includes
NEW ORLEANS SAINTS / WEEK 17 / THROUGH SUNDAY, new orleans saints / week 17 / through sunday, december
NEW ORLEANS SAINTS / WEEK 14 / THROUGH SUNDAY, orleans saints / week 14 / through sunday, december 9,…
Entrepreneur – Social Entrepreneur – Policy Entrepreneur ?· 442 h. M. Grimm Kernaussagen: der social…
Week 5 New Orleans, ?· 2016-03-28 · Lecture No other city in America parties quite like New Orleans.…
MS3024 New Venture Creation Week 7 From Entrepreneur to Leader 8: From Entrepreneur to Leader Entrepreneurship and Small Business