idec - jid celebrates 40 years
out of 14
Post on 17-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Celebrating 40 Years: Authors, Editors, Reviewers, Readers
- 2. Buie Harwood Professor Emerita Virginia Commonwealth University Buies coauthored work has received the ASID Education Foundation Joel Polsky Prize.
- 3. Christopher Budd Studio Architecture Christopher seeks to understand belief systems and how they influence regard for the built environment.
- 4. Clive Edwards Loughborough University Clives research focuses on the retailing and consumption of interior design and how domestic interiors represent tastes, markets and identities.
- 5. Diane Al Shahabi Iowa State University Dianes work sustains cultural identities through historic preservation and contemporary interpretations of traditional forms.
- 6. Janice Barnes Perkins + Will Janice leverages design research to improve wellbeing in our cities.
- 7. Judy Theordorson Washington State University Judys research probes multiple aspects of light + lighting including sustainable design, human experience and behavior, and pedagogical scholarship.
- 8. Kennon Smith Indiana University Kennon believes in challenging disciplinary assumptions through dialogue along shifting boundary lines.
- 9. Margaret Konkel University of Montana Meg works to understand how does place informs identity and how the shaping of the built environment transform our understanding of self.
- 10. Nam-Kyu Park University of Florida Nam-Kyu works to optimize well-being through human- centered research and the integration of sustainable lighting in cultural contexts.
- 11. Paul Eshelman Cornell University Paul applies his design expertise to interior and furniture design for palliative end-of-life care.
- 12. Quoc Phuang Dinh Swinburne University of Technology Quoc Phuang believes unnoticeable details often are meaningful to design.
- 13. Tasoulla Hadjiyanni University of Minnesota Tasoulla investigates the impact of interiors on meaning-making processes, particularly for women and children.
- 14. Uta Pottgiesser University of Applied Sciences Ostwestfalen-Lippe Uta believes the impact of design interventions on the individual is the starting point of any investigation.
View more >
KASSETTEN - ?· 2 MR137 / 0319 JID 100-600 Kasseettn JID 100-600 JID Das Profil JID 100-600 wird als…
You will learn … Reason’s for Japan’s industrialisation Factors affecting JID JID : Japan’s Industrial Development