How To Mind Your Own Business, July 9, 2012
out of 9
Post on 18-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONOne hour live Internet radio show for small businesses
- 1. WITH CO-HOSTS JIM EASTWOOD, CIS, CFP AND MARSHA WALKEREASTWOOD, MSHS, HS-BCPhttp://www.blogtalkradio.com/lwl-radio
- 2. Together Again Radio www.blogtalkradio.com/lwl-radio QUALITY, INTEGRITY, EXCELLENCECommitted to achieving high standards for their broadcasts, Jim and MarshaWalker Eastwood are passionate about meeting the evolving standards ininternet radio broadcasting.Together Again Radio has worked hard to develop and implement a widerange of best practices that best serves the needs of both the business and thegeneral community. It is their goal to advance the reflection and promotionof goods and services made in America as well as those from the globalcommunity; to provide an open exchange of ideas and opinions on topicalissues; and to inform, educate, inspire and entertain their listening audiencewithout compromising integrity and always striving for excellence.
- 3. Justin Winter is the Co-Founder of Diamond Candles , earth friendly all natural soy candles contain a ring worth $10, $100, $1000, or $5000 in every one, making burning and using candles fun! Justin graduated from Liberty University with a Bachelor of Science in Business Marketing. Soon after graduation in 2010, he co-launched and bootstrap funded the brand to forty thousand plus Facebook fans in seven months and one million dollars plusJustin Winter revenue in the first twelve months.
- 4. Have you ever seen a commercial for a product and tried it and thought, wow I could do a much better job of marketing that? Well Sarah Baldwin did just that! Sarah tried a product called Goodnighties and in her own words,After profoundly sleeping better, my right brain was healed and it occurred to me that there must be others like me who are chronically exhausted in need of a no-pill solution for better sleep. I quickly determined that thisSarah Baldwin product, Goodnighties was under marketed and I decided to boldly call the manufacturer to offer my professional services to propel the message of this amazing product to new markets. I sent in ideas and in a short period I was meeting with the owners and manufacturer. I guess you could say the stars lined up and now the rest is history! Goodnighties
- 5. Personable, Professional And Always On TimeFor all your printing needs call William Bogus at ( 216) 661-8612
- 6. Lambkin Walters Lavender Publishing Literary Engineers and Publishers Since 2005
- 7. For advertising rates pleasecontact EastWalk Media at email@example.com or call 216-485-2831
- 8. Produced by EastWalkMedia 2012 All rights reserved Opening ThemeAnother Damn Disappointment By Quarter Life Crisis
View more >
Know Your Own Mind - Trans4mind ?· KNOW YOUR OWN MIND Personality Questionnaire These pages provide…
How Your Own Mind Works - Live The Your Own Mind Works . You have a mind, and you should learn how to use it. ... your subconscious mind will accept and bring forth into your experience. The