ePortfolios and eAssessment using assessment for learning principles_260312
out of 6
Post on 17-Dec-2014
Embed Size (px)
- 1. ePortfolios and eAssessment using assessment for learning principles eAssessment Leading Practice Allison Miller 26 March 2012vanguardvisionsconsulting.com.au
- 2. Assessment for Learning framework Picture of Clarifying and sharing learning Competence intentions and criteria for success Questioning Engineering effective discussion, questions, and learning tasks Feedback Moving learners forward with feedback Self Assessment Activating learners as the owners of their own learning Peer Assessment Activating learners as instructional resources for one anotherModified from: Rob Stowell, Learning Australia, Quality of Assessment Practices, 2010 DFEEST Quality Forum, SA slide 14
- 3. Assessment for Learning Checklist What is the picture of competency for my assessment piece? - Picture of How am I sharing this picture of competence with my learners? Competence How am I engineering effective discussion, questioning, and learning tasks for my assessment piece? Questioning How am I moving my learners forward with feedback with my assessment piece? - Feedback How am I supporting my learners to be owners of their own learning through my assessment piece? Self Assessment How can I enable my learners to be instructional resources for one another through my assessment piece? Peer AssessmentModified from: Rob Stowell, Learning Australia, Quality of Assessment Practices, 2010 DFEEST Quality Forum, SA slide 14
- 4. get into Using e-portfolios for e-assessment Assessment for learning strategies flexible learning Determine the purpose and audience Sharing learning expectations through for the e-portfolio picture of competence eg examples Collect student work first Help the students understand what work to collect through questioning Select key pieces as evidence Provide feedback (and feed-forward) on the selected evidence Reflect or self assess the learning Provide self-assessment opportunities process and selection of work Connect and share with others Encourage mentor, expert and/or peer flexiblelearning.net.au assessment
- 5. Allison Miller 0400 732 270 email@example.com vanguardvisionsconsulting.com.auvanguardvisionsconsulting.com.au
View more >
ePortfolios: Beyond assessment to empowerment Beyond assessment to empowerment in ... how the ePortfolios related to overall learning outcomes ... How and why is assessment in higher education Authors: Lina Pelliccione Kathryn DixonAffiliation: Curtin University
EPortfolios. Ambition in Action www.sit.nsw.edu.au ePortfolios /What is an ePortfolio /Examples of ePortfolios /RPL & ePortfolios /What is digital evidence?
Mike Martin LJMU firstname.lastname@example.org. Eportfolios – a useful tool Examples of eportfolios for assessment Subject knowledge – complex Incompetent.
eASSESSMENT USER GUIDE FOR MCQ EXAMS ... user guide v0.2...The Association of Corporate Treasurers 1 eAssessment User Guide for MCQ Exams v0.2 The ACT eAssessment Centre is an online website where ACT candidates can schedule andsit their online assessment. This ...