5 great sign products for waxing and hair removal salons
Post on 17-Jan-2015
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONSigns are a great way to promote a waxing and hair removal salon because they get the attention of prospective customers and shoppers nearby. View this slideshow to discover some of the best sign products to use for promotion of your waxing business.
- 1. Custom Window Signs, Car Signs & Banners
2. 5 Great Sign Products
For Waxing and Hair Removal Salons
3. Signs are a great way to promote your waxing salon or hair removal business because they get customers attention.
Potential customers may not notice your salon without a visually-interesting advertisement.
Here are some of the best sign products than can be used to promote your hair removal business.
4. Vinyl Banners
- If youre working with a limited budget or looking for the most
bang for your buck, a vinyl banner is a great place to start.
- Banners are large and very-affordable, so if you have a seasonal
special or featured service, this is the perfect way to promote it.
5. One-Way Vision
- A unique perforated vinyl material that gives your salon a more-
professional, interesting look.
- Put your customers at-ease by showing them how beautiful they will
look with smooth, luminous skin.
- From the inside the material is see-through, so clients will feel natural
light beaming during treatment.
6. Vinyl Decals/Window Clings
- Use smaller window decals to promote services and promotions.
7. Adhesive vinyl decals are more-permanent, whereas non-adhesive window clings are can be removed and reused as needed.
- Use these products to list the different types of waxes you offer,
along with your different hair removal services.
8. Car Window Decals
- Many wax salon owners are taking their services on the road.
9. Use car signs on your employee vehicles to market to potential customers who may have never visited your actual location.
- Car window decals are highly-visible and a great way to attract other
drivers to your salon.
10. Car Magnets
- If your employees dont want adhesive decals on their vehicle, car
magnets are a great choice.
- They can be applied when traveling to off-site appointments and then
can be taken off and stored when you dont want to advertise.
11. Feel like an expert now? Great!
Order your window signs today at
Still have questions? We can help!
Visit us online at www.signazon.com