3297 task 3771 presentation mistakes at work
Click here to load reader
Post on 20-Jan-2015
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONits use full to students of management
- There are plenty of ways to sabotage your personal goals, dreams and desires.
- And we must be aware of our life mistakes and learn how to deal with them.
- Remember that mistakes are inevitable at the workplace.
- Is your job more important or the fact that you want to win an argument at any cost and boost your ego?
- Remember the aim of a conflict should not be about getting one up on each other, but instead to find a solution amicably.
- Your job needs to be well defined and role clearly demarcated for you to be able to work productively and without any hesitation or doubt.
- An undefined and vague role at the workplace always leads toinefficiency and uncertainty.
- The golden rule for work is relationship,relationship, relationship!
- Since you spend anywhere between 8-10 hours a day at work, it is important that you build a positive and healthy relationship with your colleagues and superiors.
- Waffling and indecisiveness at work should be avoided at all costs. This will make you conspicuous for the wrong reasons.
- When you are working on a particular problem try to stick to the main subject and focus on the important part of the problem.
- If you have committed a mistake, own up to it. You must take responsibility for your actions.
- Remember the sooner you take onus, the sooner you will be able to rectify your blunder.
- Blaming another person does not help and will only give rise to bitterness.
8. Lico Reis Consultoria& Lnguas P rof. Roberto Lico Reis www.licoreis.com [email_address] E-books: www.migre.me/oQ5 Linkedin: www.migre.me/1d9r Twitter: Licoreis