weekend super foods final
out of 8
Post on 13-Dec-2014
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Some Good News! Some Good Things are GOOD FOR YOU! (In Moderation) Dark Chocolate Red Wine Coffee BEER ! DW GROUP, LLC 2008
- 2. An Awesome ANTIOXIDANT! Anti Oxidants COFFEE! Recent Research: Coffee provides more antioxidants than any other food or beverage in the typical American diet University of Scranton, Pennsylvania 8/05 A study on Caffeine showed that women who drink Coffee versus Cola had the lowest risk of developing high blood pressure Research Study -- Brigham and Womens Hospital 11/05
- 3. The Best Way to Start the Day BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS: Overnight we use available protein to rebuild our organs, muscles, bones and tissues By breakfast time, we need to replenish our supply Try to get about 10-30 grams of protein each morning
- 4. EggsNatures Most Perfect food
- 5. GuacamoleAvocado, Cilantro, Tomato, Lemon,Onion--YUMMMM
- 6. SuperFood Omelette!
- 7. New Superfoods
- 8. PopcornSuperfood?New research by the The American Chemical Society suggests that popcorn maydeserve a place next to kale, acai berries, and kefir as the worlds latest superfood.Superfood is a term often used to describe dark greens, fruits, nuts and other foods thatcontain high nutrient or phytochemical content. Popcorn contains a high level ofantioxidants called polyphenols which protect against disease by fighting free radicals,according to Dr. Joe Vinson. In fact, its those particularly annoying popcorn hulls thatcontain the highest concentration of fiber and polyphenols.One serving of popcorn will provide more than seventy percent of the daily intake ofwhole grain. The average person only gets about half a serving of whole grains a day,and popcorn could fill that gap in a very pleasant way, said Vinson, who presented hisfindings at the a recent national meeting of the ACS in San Diego.But this doesnt mean you can opt for extra butter next time youre at the movies: inorder to enjoy the true health benefits of popcorn, it should always be air popped, andnever popped in oil or the microwave. You should probably skip the salt as well.Dr. Vinson did acknowledge that while popcorn may be an interesting substitute forwhole grains or your usual source of fiber, this crunchy snack will never take the place ofreal fruits and vegetables, most of which contain other essential vitamins and nutrientsthat popcorn does not.
View more >
eaders! SUPER SATURDAY NEW YEAR 2012 WEEKEND - Enagic ?· SUPER SATURDAY eaders! NEW YEAR 2012 WEEKEND…