the prodigy factory!
Post on 04-Jul-2015
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONThe Prodigy Factory - Dedicated to Advancing the Careers of Tomorrow's Masters
- 1. Dedicated to Advancing the Careers of Tomorrows Masters. Copyright 2008 The Prodigy Factory A subsidiary of Prodigious Art, LTD . THEPRODIGYFACTORY
2. What is The Prodigy Factory?
- The Prodigy Factory is an internet community
- dedicated exclusively to art students who are interested
- in the possibility of pursuing a future in the art industry.
- While art classes always instruct growing artists on
- how to improve their technical and creative skills, they
- do not always instruct the artists on how to become
- successful as an artist how to make a living as a
- professional, full-time artist.Thats where The Prodigy
- Factory comes into play, by providing a plethora of
- information designed not only to enhance an artists
- artistic skills, but also the marketing and business skills
- necessary to be successful in the art industry.
- Quite simply, if you have a passion for art and you are taking art classes in an effort to improve
- your all-around abilities as an artist, The Prodigy Factory is for you.
Copyright 2008 The Prodigy Factory A subsidiary of Prodigious Art, LTD. 3. The Prodigy Factory is an affiliate ofProdigious Art, Ltd. Copyright 2008 The Prodigy Factory A subsidiary of Prodigious Art, LTD. Whose idea was this, anyways? Prodigious Art, Ltd. (PAL), is comprised of a seasoned group of business professionals with extensive experience in sales and marketing, as well as a thorough background in art exhibition management.Their passion for the arts inspired the vision ofThe Prodigy Factory . - Nikki Troxel - Director of Artist Development William Vondresky -Vice-President/Sales Chris Long - President Solomon Robinson - Vice-President/Marketing 4. OUR MISSION Knowing that our success will be a direct reflection of our artists success, it is our mission to provide all the tools necessary to help our Prodigies SUCCEED.Everything from self-marketing tips and promotional ideas, to instructional videos designed to enhance technical skills, to the most basic aspect of any artists success:EXPOSURE . By helping The Prodigy Factorys aspiring artists make the most of their talents and gifts, we feel that we will have a direct influence on tomorrows art market.Copyright 2008 The Prodigy Factory A subsidiary of Prodigious Art, LTD. Predacious Duality (SOLD by PAL at Artexpo Las Vegas 2008) PAL Artist, Marabeth Quin 5. Selling Your Art! -On your personal mini-site you will be displaying and marketing your artwork in order to produce sales.Original wall art will also be made available as open-ended editions in giclee format, which will be produced on demand by Prodigious Art, Ltd.Ultimately, The Prodigy Factorys success will be a direct reflection of our Prodigies success. Copyright 2008 The Prodigy Factory A subsidiary of Prodigious Art, LTD. -When a reproduction (print) of one of your originals is sold by The Prodigy Factory, you will earn a royalty of 25% of the selling price of the work. Provence Poppy Field PAL Artist, Nadine Rippelmeyer -When one of your originals is sold by The Prodigy Factory, you will earn a royalty of 75% of the selling price of the work. Copyright 2008 The Prodigy Factory A subsidiary of Prodigious Art, LTD. 6. Need Motivation? The Prodigy Factory will be conducting numerous art competitions, such as pitting rival schools' art departments against one another, in-state artist competitions and nationwide juried competitions, among other things. Winners of our competitions will receive awards ranging from gift certificates for art supplies and services for both artists and their respective schools, all the way up to full representation and publishing by Prodigious Art, Ltd.. Copyright 2008 The Prodigy Factory A subsidiary of Prodigious Art, LTD. 7. PROJECTEDLAUNCHDATE The anticipated launch datefor The Prodigy FactoryisDecember of 2008 . Upon launch, The Prodigy Factory website will categorize its prodigies by school, level of education (High School, Collegiate, Non-Accredited Art School) and by state.Our vision is to place your work in an "apples to apples" scenario versus being mixed in with and compared to other students whose education and experience in art surpasses your own.This will also facilitate our planned competitions, such as pitting rival schools' art departments against one another, in-state artist competitions and nationwide juried competitions, among other things.Copyright 2008 The Prodigy Factory A subsidiary of Prodigious Art, LTD. Tree of Life PAL Artist, Elizabeth Urabe 8.
- Is there a Membership Fee?
- There is a one-time fee of $200 that covers your membership to The Prodigy Factory and the set up of your mini-site.Your membership will remain valid for as long as you are actively taking art classes at a High School, Collegiate environment or Non-Accredited art school.
- By reserving a spot in The Prodigy Factory, you will be entitled to:
- A personal mini-site within our site, complete with your own blog (yes, you may use your current personal blog - any blog with an rss feed - and link it to your Prodigy Factory mini-site), a bio, and up to 50 art listings.
- Eligibility for entry into all applicable art competitions hosted by The Prodigy Factory.
- Student rates on future art services such as art scanning (in order to produce digital images of your work) and print production through Prodigious Art, Ltd.
- Inclusion in the art communitys preeminent hotspot for emerging artists.
- Receive a unique Prodigy Factory referral number, which will enable you to earn a referral fee of $25 each time you refer a new member to The Prodigy Factory.(Keep reading for more info.)
Copyright 2008 The Prodigy Factory A subsidiary of Prodigious Art, LTD. White Lightning PAL Artist, Donna Walsh NOTICE : Art instructors are eligible for a complimentary mini-site on The Prodigy Factory see our website for details. 9. REFERRAL $ FOR YOU! .As an art student, money isnt always easy to come by we understand this.Upon joining The Prodigy Factory, you will be given a unique ID number which you will be able to pass along to other aspiring artists who are currently taking art classes. .When a new artist becomes a member of The Prodigy Factory, they will be asked to enter the referral number of the artist/instructor who referred them to The Prodigy Factory. .Anytime another artist joins The Prodigy Factory and lists you as the one who referred them, you will be rewarded with a $25 referral fee for your efforts. Copyright 2008 The Prodigy Factory A subsidiary of Prodigious Art, LTD. 10. WHY NOT? As a member of The Prodigy Factory, you will be provided with an ever-evolving array of tools and services to help you make the most of your artistic talents, from art tutorials designed to improve your technical skills to art-marketing strategies to help you maximize your exposure and draw more eyes to your artwork. You will find yourself in an environment that is specifically designed to further the careers of its artists, while allowing its members the opportunity to network with fellow art students and art instructors worldwide.Additionally, you will be in a prime position to be found by major art schools, scholarship committees and publishers looking for the next generation of great artists.Not to mention the opportunity to compete in juried art competitions against your peers. Take the first step towards a more artistic future and join The Prodigy Factory today we look forward to watching you grow! Gallery-----833 Central Ave, Hot Springs, AR Take care and keep creating! www.TheProdigyFactory.com www.ProdigiousArtLtd.com Toll Free: 866.319.9050 Copyright 2008 The Prodigy Factory A subsidiary of Prodigious Art, LTD.