steps in obtaining a marriage license -...
Post on 06-Feb-2018
Embed Size (px)
because your big day should never be ordinary
Welcome to Extraordinary Events by dana! Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Dana Grubb and this is a photo of me with my husband on the best day of our life.
As your certified wedding and event planner, Ill handle all the details of creating your perfect day so that you can enjoy the extraordinary occasion.
After many years of being the designated social coordinator for my group of friends, and helping to plan and organize a 20 year high school reunion, two benefits for friends, my in-laws Fiftieth Anniversary and my own Wedding Day, I realized that I had found my dream job.
As a full-service wedding and event planner, let me take the stress out of planning and organizing your wedding or social occasion and give you the fun, extraordinary event you envision, all while keeping within your budget.
For more information on specific services:
What to Expect at Our Initial Meeting
We will meet at a local coffee shop or caf of your choosing, where you will receive an hour of free consultation to discuss the event you envision. I encourage you to invite all of the parties involved in the decision making. You should be prepared to discuss your budget, theme, number of guests, likes and dislikes, expectations and any other questions or concerns you may have.
I will provide you with a welcome folder which will include:
Wedding/Event packages and a la carte services
Marriage license requirements for Travis County
Wedding ideas based on the season of your chosen date
Bridal and Couples Shower Themes
Bridal Party Checklist
Day of Service Contract
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long have you been in the industry?
I started planning smaller social events in 2010 leading up to my own wedding in 2014. I officially started Extraordinary Events by dana in May 2015.
2. How many events have you done?
I have planned about 20 smaller social events (ie: happy hours, dinners, etc); 2 benefits for 100+ guests; a 50th wedding anniversary for 50 guests; and 2 Weddings for 120-150 guests
3. Are you certified?
Yes, I am certified through Lovegevitys Certified Wedding and Event Planning Course
4. Can you give me an example of when you had to be a quick-thinker and avert a disaster during a wedding or event that you planned?
Yes, at the 50th wedding anniversary, the planned parking area was under construction the day of the event. Fortunately, we were able to hire a driver with a van to shuttle guests from a nearby parking lot to the event quickly and efficiently. Disaster averted!
Bridal Profile Questionnaire
1. Name of Bride-to-be: ___________________________a. Date of birth:____________________
2. Name of Groom-to-be: _________________________a. Date of birth: ____________________
3. Current Address: ________________________________________________________________
4. Future Address: _________________________________________________________________
a. 18 24
b. 25 30
c. 31 35
d. 36 45
e. Over 45
a. Under $30,000
b. $31,000 - $50,000
c. $51,000 - $75,000
d. $76,000 - $100,000
e. Over $100,000
7. City of Wedding: ________________________________________________________________
8. Wedding Date: __________________________________________________________________
9. Time of Ceremony: ______________________________________________________________
10. Time of Reception: _______________________________________________________________
11. Brides heritage (optional): ________________________________________________________
12. Grooms heritage (optional): _______________________________________________________
13. Wedding Budget:
a. Under $10,000
b. $10,001 - $15,000
c. $15,001 - $20,000
d. $20,001 - $25,000
e. Over $25,000
14. Number of guests: _______________________________________________________________
15. How many hotel rooms are needed? ________________________________________________
16. What type of wedding is planned?
a. Very Formal
17. Select two words from the following list that best describes your wedding day vision:
18. How many bridesmaids, including the Maid of Honor?
d. 10 or more
19. How many groomsmen/ushers, including the Best Man?
d. 10 or more
20. Will you have a flower girl/s? If so, how many?
21. Will you have a ring bearer?
22. Your favorite primary color is:
23. Your favorite secondary color is:
24. Your favorite intermediate color is:
d. Lime green
25. Your favorite achromatic color is:
26. Your favorite pastel color is:
27. Your favorite accent colors are:
a. Tan, taupe, champagne
b. Black, platinum, sterling (silver)
c. Chocolate, latte, espresso
d. Purple, plum, lavender, lilac
e. Navy, indigo
f. Light blue, periwinkle
g. Peach, coral, cantaloupe
h. Red, cinnamon, apple
i. Light green, mint green, sea green
27. Your favorite wedding gown designers are: (Choose all that apply):
Fashion 1001 Nights
Watters & Watters
29. Wedding Gown Color:
a. Blue White
b. Natural White
e. Other _________________
30. Wedding Gown Style:
b. Fabric: (Choose two per season)
2. Lightweight lace
3. Silk Charmeuse
4. Eyelet linen
5. Lightweight satin
2. Heavy lace
4. Rich taffeta
ii. Ball gown
iii. Basque waist
d. Sleeve Options:
ii. Spaghetti straps
iii. Off the shoulder
iv. Three-quarter length
vi. Fitted point
ix. Wedding Band Collar
31. Headpiece Style:
32. Veil Style:
33. Bridal Shoes:
b. Ballet Slippers
c. Strappy Sandals
d. Open Back Slings
34. Accessories: (Choose all that apply)
35. Stationery: (Match to answers regarding style)
vi. Handmade paper