slide 1elements of art slide 2 elements of art line shape color texture (the ingredients of art) slide 3 slide 4 line- a path through space that can convey emotion. a path
slide 1elements line form shape value texture space color 7 elements of art slide 2 line the path of a moving point slide 3 slide 4 line slide 5 slide 6 shape the area
slide 1elements of art line shape color texture value space form slide 2 line a line is a dot moving in space there are five types of lines straight curved spiral zig-zag
1. texture and impasto 2. mret oppenheim (french, 1936) 3. jan davidsz deheem17th c. dutch(implied texture) 4. willem claesz heda17th c. dutch(implied texture) 5. vincent
slide 1 slide 2 the tools of art slide 3 elements of art line color value shape form space texture slide 4 line a mark made on a surface with a moving tool. 5 types
slide 1 7 elements of art space form shape texture value color line slide 2 space refers to the distance or area between, around, above or within things. it can be a description
1. identification vs.description & art elements art elements 2. identification identification is the capability tofind, retrieve or report specificdata. 3. how would
slide 1elements of art slide 2 a list of the elements line shape form space value color texture slide 3 line actual lines are lines that you can see. implied lines are lines
slide 1 formal elements elements of art principles of art slide 2 what makes up an art work? the elements of art slide 3 elements of art the composition of an art work is
slide 1 elements of art slide 2 elements of art line line shape (2-d) form (3-d) shape (2-d) form (3-d) value value color color texture texture space space slide 3 line an
slide 1 introducing: the elements of art slide 2 there are basically 7 elements of art which are: line shape form space value texture color slide 3 everything has elements.
the elements of art: photography edition directions:copythenotesinred.ifyousee iyow,itmeansiwantyoutoanswerthe questioninyourownwords.
1. are the tools to help youcreate an interesting workof art!! 2. lineshapevaluetexture spaceform color 3. a line is a path that a pointtakes from one place toanother through
1. elements principles processes 2. elements of art 1. line 3. straight line (horinzontal, vertical, diagonal) curve line broken line 4. 2. shape 5. geometric
1. basic elements of art line shape and form color space value texture 2. line lines are everywhere. you can see lines in the grain of a piece
1.elements of art2. complementary color afterimage 3. olafur eliasson room for one color 4. olafur eliasson360 room for all colors 5. color wheel 6. monochromatic complementary
1. by: ashley dunham elements of art 2. line a mark on the surface that begins as a dot and goes of on any direction 3. shape a two-dimensional, flat area enclosed
1. elements of art 2. elements of artthe building blocks or ingredients of art.they structure and carry the work. 3. elements of artlinecolorvalueshapeformspacetexture 4.
1.established goals:(pa standard: 9.1, 9.2, 9.3):-elements and principles in/of visual art-vocabulary within visual art-historical contexts-common themes within works of