movie maker quick-tips
out of 10
Post on 06-Sep-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONMovie Maker Quicktips
- Movie Maker Quick-Tips Mrs. Peters North Star Public School
- 1. Open Windows Movie Maker2. Import video clips byFile > Import into Collections 3) Find folder with video clips 4) Hold down Shift while clicking to import more than one video clip at a time. 5) Drag clips to Storyboard.
- Save Your Project6. File > Save Project Save project (this is the MOVIE MAKER PROJECT and not the finished movie): Save in the same folder with your video clips (folder is located in My Videos on the hard drive of your computer.
- Play Stop Back - Frame by Frame Forward Split Video Clip
- 7) Add Transitions(must be in Storyboard view )Drag to the little boxes
- SAVE YOUR MOVIE!8. File > Save Movie File 9. Location: My computer
- 10. Choose a file name: 11. Save in: My Videos
- 12. Movie Setting:Best quality for playback on mycomputer (recommended) 13. Movie will be saved:
- 14. Check: Play movie when I click Finish.15. Click Finish and your movie will play!