make meaning recruitment strategy
out of 22
Post on 14-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Presented by Delia Camasca Recruiting
- 2. The Brand Make Meaning an entertainment destination start-up where people of all ages can have fun & be creative. The brand, logo, colors and design are colorful and reflect the company's mission to create fun, "memorable" and creative experiences for guests. A retail chain that offers crafts experiences with emphasis on the customer experience.
- 3. Retail/Entertainment Category 5 retail stores in 4 states offering experiences in: Ceramics Cake DecoratingCandle Making Paper Glass Soap Making
- 4. Retail/Entertainment Category Company also offers venues for parties & corporate events
- 5. Challenges To recruit 40 Store Associates in short amount of time Jobs are low paying and part-time Brand is not established (unknown) History of undependable employees Need to increase level of professionalism Need to raise quality of customer service dependability, communication skills, that are stable.
- 6. The Plan Objective: To engage potential employees moms or grandmas in conversations about Make Meaning experiences to spread word of mouth testimonials about how fun it is to work at Make Meaning Strategy: Build out engaging social media & create public events to generate interest in working at Make Meaning Identify Target Audience: Moms and Grandmas looking for supplemental income.
- 7. Target Audience Moms & Grandmothers looking to return to work for supplemental income Insights
- 8. Insights Mature candidates are likely to be more dependable than young candidates Tend to be more stable and less likely to jump ship Would possess skills necessary to work with children which is a large percentage of Make Meanings customers Are more likely to connect with Moms Moms are highly engaged in social media
- 9. Insights 16 MM Moms in U.S. with kids Moms looking for community and are active on social media 94% seek advice of others before buying products or try out new things 97% give advice to others about products they bought Most Influential tools are reviews emails & friends/family suggestions *Data from NYU Shopper Study
- 10. Influencers
- 11. Target Opportunity Build out fan page on Facebook with pictures & video testimonials on why its fun to work at Make Meaning.
- 12. Target Opportunity Invite moms to show us their creativity by posting a 1 minute video on Facebook on why we should hire them to work at Make Meaning.
- 13. Target Opportunity Show people why its fun to work at Make Meaning
- 14. Target Opportunity Sample Video Testimonial on why its fun to work at MM
- 15. Budget for Social Media Photography costs $1,000 for photo shoot at store Cost to run 3 Targeted ads based on CPM on Facebook $500.00 Video shoot 1 days for 20 sound bytes edited into 25 sec videos $3,000 includes one camera person, lighting, microphones and editing with graphics Graphics design and copy produced by in house graphics department Social media community and content management done in house. TOTAL - Social Media spend $4,500.00
- 16. Target Opportunity Crafts on the go to attract moms & children and invite them to create a project for a Mommy & Me or Grandma & Me experience Crafts Mobile for people to experience, fun, creative crafts activities on the go
- 17. Target Opportunity Hold public event Make Meaning Crafts Experience where participants who are interested in a job get to show us how they would create fun experiences for our customers. Crafts on the go to attract moms & children and invite them to create a project for a Mommy & Me or Grandma & Me experience
- 18. Target Opportunity Promote event details via social media and ask people Wheres the Crafts mobile today? tell them when and where to show up Best participants would be invited to interview Fully equipped truck with all necessary supplies for soap and candle making Truck would travel to fairs, festivals, stadiums prior to events, crafts shows, and flea markets Crafts on the go to attract moms & kids for Mommy & Me or Grandma & Me time
- 19. Budget for Crafts Mobile Purchase of used white school bus from EBay $3,200.00 Cost to refit bus with counters, stools, repaint black area with logos $2,000.00 Outfit bus with storage area and fill with supplies for crafts projects with storage for soap and candle making $1,000.00 Cost to staff bus with 4 ACE's, a driver and event coordinator for 8 hours 4 ACE'@ $12 an hour = $384.00, 1Driver@ $14 an hour = $112.00 (not including gas) and Event Coordinator @ $17 an hour = $136.00 TOTAL - Cost of bus $6,200.00 TOTAL - Cost of outing for bus and staff per outing $631.00
- 20. Target Opportunity Distribute Have Fun at Work cards to staff to distribute for employee referral program. Employees would get bonus for hires.
- 21. Target Opportunity Distribute Have Fun at Work cards to staff to distribute for employee referral program. Employees would get bonus for hires. Cost of printing trifold cards $50.00 with outside vendor.
- 22. Results Social Media: will start conversations and generate word of mouth advertising Crafts Mobile: will get people talking about brand while demonstrating how fun it is to work at Make Meaning and do the experiences Other potential Outcomes: Improve brand recognition, increase walk-in traffic to stores, increase revenue and generate interest in the experience of creating projects, increase web traffic, book more events and drive people to apply for our jobs online
View more >