out of 6
Post on 05-Dec-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONGuide to making an illuminated manuscript.
- 1. Illuminated Manuscripts Aim : to make an illuminated manuscript
- 2. An illuminated manuscript is a handwritten text supported by the decoration of initials, borders and miniature illustrations. Many illuminated manuscripts were decorated with gold and silver.
- 3. Design the first letter of your manuscript.
- 4. 1. Design the letter in a box. 2. Add some appropriate illustrations. 3. Design a patterned border.
- 5. 4. Add the writing. 5. Colour it in.
- 6. 6. Use a teabag to stain the whole piece of paper. 7. Let it dry. It now looks like a page from an illuminated manuscript.
View more >