home buyer presentation
Post on 28-May-2015
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONThis is a free home buyer presentation for first time homebuyers. It goes through the ins and outs of buying a home.
- 1. Finding a Home Detailed Profile Multiple Listing Search Showings
2. Finding the right REALTOR 3. Finding the right REALTOR Northeast Indianas Foremost Professional Realty Group Highest production levels per agent in the Fort Wayne area Leading the Fort Wayne area in innovative, traditional and strategic internet marketing techniquesEthical agents with the highest degree of integrity First class facilities and services designed to serve you 4. Finding the right REALTOR Let us utilize our experience and expertise to ensure the best possible outcome in your home buying experience! (and you dont pay a commission) 5. Finding a Home Detailed Profile
- Price Range
- Ranch or Two Story
- Type of Garage
Establish Criteria Needs, Wants and Expectations 6. Multiple Listing Search We can submit your criteria to MLS.You are e-mailed matched listings within 59 minutes after their posting in the MLS system. We will fax or mail the listings if you prefer. Monitor the MLS Hour by HourFinding a Home 7. Showings We will arrange showings for the homes that meet your criteria. Please allow us at least 2 days notice to prepare seller. If you visit open houses tell the host that you are working with a REALTOR so that there is no confusion with representation.We will give you a supply of our business cards that you can give to the hosts. Finding the Ideal HomeFinding a Home 8. We will help you learn to decipher the MLS Finding a Home 9. MLSFinding a Home 10. Sample MLS Report Finding a Home 11. Sample MLS ReportFinding a Home 12. Financing Pre-approved Lenders 13. Financing Lenders Trustworthy and Competent Lenders We can recommended lenders that will get you to the closing table. We have working relationships developed over our years of experience in this industry. Trustworthy and competent lenders that have earned our confidence. 14. Pre-Approved Obtaining Pre-approval Letter Enhance Your Purchase Power Can be the decisive factor in your favor if another offer, concurrent to your offer, is presented to the seller. Lower offers are accepted, or at least entertained, over higher offers that were not accompanied by a pre- approval letter. Financing 15. Submitting an Offer CMA Earnest Money Real Estate Taxes 16. Submitting an Offer CMA Comparative Market Analysis
- We will prepare a thorough CMA to help determine house value.
- Comparison of other homes sold in the area.
- square feet
- number of baths
- garage size
- type of heat / air conditioning
17. CMA Comparative Market Analysis
- Providing a professional recommendation of a homes value range based on adjustments of CMA variables.
- Recommendation based on:
- quality of construction,
- and hot buttons(sky lights, trayed ceilings, etc)
Submitting an Offer 18. Earnest Money Earnest $ Check Submitted with Offer Typically 1% of the offering price. Reflects the buyers sincerity in the purchase. Check is not cashed until the offer is accepted and signed by all parties. Deposited in a non interest bank account and credited to the buyer at closing. Submitting an Offer 19. Home Inspection Process Inspectors 20. Home Inspection Process Finding the Major Defects We will recommend that the desire for a home inspection be written into the purchase agreement. Response on findings given back to the seller within 15 days after the offer is agreed upon. 21. Process Finding the Major Defects When major defects are identified buyer must determine which, if any, should be corrected by seller.Often it is best to get quotes for repairs and request dollar amount at closing. If the seller declines to correct the defect, the buyer can request the return of the deposited earnest money.The buyer is also released from the contract. Home Inspection 22. Process What is a Major Defect
- Major Defect :any defect that would have a negative effect on the long term value of the home or the safety of its inhabitants if not replaced or corrected.
- cracked heat exchanger in furnace (carbon monoxide problems)
- leak in the roof (moisture problems)
Home Inspection 23. Inspectors Buyers Decision in the Choice of Inspectors There is a wide variance in level of expertise among the home inspectors in the area. We have had experience with most of them and can offer assistance with choice if desired. Home Inspection 24. Closing Details Initial Buying Costs Assistance 25. Closing DetailsOut of Pocket (approximate)
- Appraisal* 300
- Credit report* 37
- Home inspection * 300
- Home owners insurance 700
- Total 1337
- * sometimes paid at closing
Initial Buying Cost 26. Closing Details
- Obtaining home warranty
- Home owners insurance
- Moving companies
- Contractors, when required
When needed, we provide assistance with: Assistance 27.
- Protects you from unplanned expenses when you dont know how reliable your appliances will be.
- Includes furnace and air conditioner protection.
We will recommend Seller Includes a Home Warranty Home Warranty Closing Details 28. Call a North Eastern Group Realtor today! 260-489-7095 29. Home Sweet Home