hi tech horticultural services
out of 16
Post on 07-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Although traditional farming is prevalent in India, now new farming technology like poly house farming provides better income. Farmers require expert guidance to use this new technology of poly house farming. HI-TECH HORTICULTURAL SERVICES
- 2. Poly house technology reduces dependency on rainfall and makes the optimum use of land and water resources. And like this Poly house also very useful for kitchen gardening.
- 3. Poly house farming can give maximum yield on specific days or season(e.g. roses on Valentines days, festivals etc.) and exotic crops that cant be normally grown in Indian conditions (e.g. coloured capsicum, broccoli, mushrooms). It also enables cultivation of regular crops off-season, thus fetching the farmer a higher price(e.g. tomato, chilli, capsicum, brinjal, cucumber, cabbage, cauliflower). Ridges and Furrows Type GH
- 4. Poly house farming process requires expertise in three areas- construction of the structure, cultivation techniques and marketing.
- 5. An Example : >Atypical traditional farm of 500 square meters would generate an estimated annual income of Rs 10,000 to 20,000 compared to estimated annual income from similar sized poly house of Rs 45,000 to 50,000. Potentially, poly house farming can help the farmer to generate income around the year growing multiple crops. .
- 6. Able to production quality cool season vegetable crops in off conditions. 7
- 7. GROWING OF VEGETABLES UNDER SHADE NET The mean weekly temperature during summer was higher under open field than in the shed net house. shed net increases availability of net energy for crop growth and also improve survival of the crop under high temperature and moisture stress condition.
- 8. Healthy and higher quantity with quality vegetable seedlings production, and its concerns uniformity, highly vigour ness, product able and profitable.
- 9. 1 0 Healthy and higher quantity with quality Tomato production
- 10. CULTIVATION OF SPROUTING BROCCOLI UNDER POLYHOUSE
- 11. Cultivation of Cabbage and Cauliflower under GH conditions
- 12. 1 4 Cultivation of Capsicum under GH conditions
- 13. Cultivation of Capsicum under GH conditions With Staking practices.
View more >