out of 12
Post on 21-Jan-2018
Embed Size (px)
- 1. 1926.450 Subpart L Scaffolds
- 2. TOPICS General Requirements Falling Items Protection Training
- 3. GEREAL REQUIRMENTS 10 foot trigger height for fall protection on scaffolds. 38 inch minimum guardrail height where guardrail is primary fall protection. 36 inch minimum guardrail height where fall arrest systems are primary fall protection.
- 4. Capacity support own weight and 4 X the maximum intended load. suspension rope & hardware 6 X the maximum intended load. stall load of scaffold hoist not to exceed 3 times its rated load. designed by a qualified person built and loaded to design.
- 5. Scaffold platform construction Working level platforms fully planked no more than 1 inch gaps scaffold platforms and walkways 18 inches wide ladder jack, top plate bracket, roof bracket, and pump jack scaffold at least 12 inches wide guardrails and/or personal fall arrest systems for platforms and runways not 18 inches wide
- 6. Each abutted end of plank shall rest on a separate support surface. Overlap platforms not less than 12 inches only over supports, unless restrained to prevent movement. On direction changes, any platform on a bearer at other than a right angle shall be laid first, and platforms which rest at right angles over the same bearer laid second.
- 7. Access Must have safe access No access by cross braces Bottom rung not more than 24 high Rest platforms at 35 foot intervals Sets access requirements for erectors and dismantlers ( September 2, 1997)
- 8. FALLING OBJECT PROTECTION Hard hats required Protect employees below Barricades to exclude working below Toe boards at edges of platforms Allows panels and screens Canopies allowed
- 9. FALLING OBJECT PROTECTION
- 10. TRAINING AREAS Five training areas Nature of electrical, fall, and falling object hazards Correct procedures for protection of above Proper use the scaffold Load capacities of scaffolds Requirements of Subpart L Retraining Changes Inadequacies in employee work indicate
- 11. TRAINING FOR ERECTORS AND DISMANTLERS regulations and standards erection/dismantling planning PPE and proper procedures fall protection materials handling
- 12. CONTINUED access working platforms foundations guys, ties and braces
View more >
21 SCAFFOLDS Climbing Up and Down 2019-10-15آ Equipment 21-3 SCAFFOLDS Scaffolds in excess of 9 m (30
Plant-Derived Human Collagen Scaffolds for Skin Tissue ... ?· Plant-Derived Human Collagen Scaffolds…
Fabrication of dense anisotropic collagen scaffolds ... for creating scaffolds with these characteristics
DEVELOPMENT OF BIOCOMPOSITE SCAFFOLDS AND DEVELOPMENT OF BIOCOMPOSITE SCAFFOLDS AND INJECTABLE BIOCEMENT
Tissue Engineering Scaffolds from Bioactive Glass and ... into highly porous biodegradable scaffolds,
Subpart L—Scaffolds - GPO ?· Subpart L—Scaffolds AUTHORITY: Section 107, Contract Work ... scaffold…
Development of new bioactive and porous apatitic scaffolds ... shape porous scaffolds. Then, Chapter
Biomaterial Scaffolds - jjhu/te_wk7.pdfآ Biomaterial Scaffolds آ¾Biomaterial Properties آ¾Surface properties