Visualise the Solution
out of 11
Post on 11-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONFollowing a blog post we made a few weeks ago about what constitutes an effective product or service solution and a visualisation we'd devised we got a lot of great feedback. A couple of people asked for more detail and a more detailed description. So here it is. This visualisation is designed to help companies and brands understand what constitutes a solution for their customers rather than a product or service that they offer.
- Visualising the Solution 7th August 2014 Visualising the Solution Ali Nicholl 7 August 2014 Strategic Brand Consultancy
- Visualising the Solution 7th August 2014 Introduction "" What constitutes an effective project or service solution? "" How can we articulate meeting market needs and visualise potential offerings?
- 7th August 2014 Visualising the Solution Factors Successful solutions involve three equally assigned factors. BUDGETS & FINANCIAL CONSTRAINTS PRODUCTS & SERVICES CUSTOMER NEEDS & REQUIREMENTS
- 7th August 2014 Visualising the Solution Serve a need For any given customer and product combo the overlap represents matching what a customer wants with what products and services exist. BUDGETS & FINANCIAL CONSTRAINTS PRODUCTS & SERVICES CUSTOMER NEEDS & REQUIREMENTS
- 7th August 2014 Visualising the Solution Find a price point The overlap is where some customers (it will never be all) can afford/see value in products and/or services. PRODUCTS & SERVICES CUSTOMER NEEDS & REQUIREMENTS BUDGETS & FINANCIAL CONSTRAINTS
- 7th August 2014 Visualising the Solution Build a business case Where budgets meet requirements, there is investment in, and a business case for, a given strategy. BUDGETS & FINANCIAL CONSTRAINTS CUSTOMER NEEDS & REQUIREMENTS
- 7th August 2014 Visualising the Solution How it works So with respect to a specific market... "" Budgets & financial constraints Customer lacks investments, capital or does not have a business case to support findings "" Products & services Products and services are too expensive and lack effective ROI "" Customer needs & requirements These cannot be met with existing technology or services and/or do not make business sense BUDGETS & FINANCIAL CONSTRAINTS CUSTOMER NEEDS & REQUIREMENTS PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- 7th August 2014 Visualising the Solution How it works "" Inappropriate Products are affordable/accessible but they do not meet all of the operational requirements and challenges "" Inaccessible The products or services match the requirements but they are unaffordable/unsustainable "" Unactionable Products that do not match the organisational strategy that has been aligned to the operational requirements for example lack of skilled personnel UNACTIONABLE INACCESSIBLEINAPPROPRIATE
- 7th August 2014 Visualising the Solution The Solution The solution must be: "" Actionable By the customer measured by case of doing business "" Appropriate Does it meet the needs of a specific defined customer profile and market, can it be tailored? "" Accessible What is its value to the customer? Because... THE SOLUTION
- Visualising the Solution 7th August 2014 The Kicker "" In B2B, customers do not care about price.They care about business cases. "" If it is appropriate to market, if it is actionable by customer and if its value is assessable and evident then price is irrelevant. UNACTIONABLE INACCESSIBLEINAPPROPRIATE THE SOLUTION BUDGETS & FINANCIAL CONSTRAINTS CUSTOMER NEEDS & REQUIREMENTS PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Visualising the Solution 7th August 2014 Many thanks for your time Strategic Brand Consultancy 17-21 Old Street, London EC1V 9HF 020 3058 1100 firstname.lastname@example.org Ali Nicholl is the brand strategy lead at Make it Clear, the strategic brand consultancy.
View more >
Visualise | communicate | ENGAGE Instant Atlas™ is a registered trademark of GeoWise Limited ©Copyright 2008 | Geowise Limited IA Desktop to LIS Solution.
Le Groupe Henner exploite et visualise des millions de ... ?· Le Groupe Henner exploite et visualise…
The primary purpose of this project is to build a system that will visualise graphs, and more importantly visualise the execution of a graphing algorithm.
1000 Armed Chenrezig - . Front Visualisation (Note: If you have the initiation of 1000 Armed Chenrezig you may visualise yourself . as the deity) With firm concentration, visualise in the ...
Killer Presentations: Power the Imagination to Visualise Your Point - With Power Point, Second Edition