top 5 reasons to use a business broker
out of 9
Post on 07-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Top 5 reasons to use a business broker to sell your business With John Geiwitz
- 2. 1. BUSINESS BROKERS Know The Market And Have Access To A Database Of Active Buyers Owner-Operators, Financial Buyers And Strategic Acquirerslooking For Businesses.
- 3. 2. BUSINESS BROKERS Save Time By Prequalifying Prospective Buyers Resources And Potential For Assuming Your Business, Eliminating Tire Kickers. Making sure that confidentiality is always the top priority.
- 4. 3. A good business broker knows how to evaluate a business fully, separating out the operational, organizational and financial factors that can move the business up the value chain.
- 5. 4. A Business Broker Will Apply Selling And Negotiation Skills To Find Solutions That Achieve Goals Of Both Buyer And Seller.
- 6. 5. Minimize risk: the lower the perceived risk to a buyer, the more a buyer can afford to pay and the more a seller will receive.
- 7. Bonus Tip Business Brokers facilitate the due diligence process and the preparation of closing documents, coordinating other service providers required to close the deal: lawyers, accountants, landlords, franchisors, lenders and insurance experts.
- 8. John Geiwitz It pays to use a business broker! (904) 647-4755 email@example.com
View more >