offline affiliate marketing
Post on 21-Jan-2015
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONThis session will focus on the opportunity for online affiliates to drive consumers into physical stores on a CPA basis. This is a huge opportunity and represents the next frontier of our industry.Jonathan Treiber, CEO, RevTrax
- 1. Drive & Track In-Store Sales: The untapped opportunity Jonathan Treiber, CEO, RevTrax
2. Driving Sales Cross-Channel 3. The Cross-Channel Opportunity Online Advertising Drives In-Store Sales *Yahoo! and comScore.Research Online, Buy Offline. 4. Drive to Store
5. How Does The Technology Work? 1 2 3 Printable & Mobile Coupons Registered Gift Card Registered Credit Card 6. Attribution 7. Attribution continued.. 8. Search / Keyword ID Tracking Paid Search Save Big OnMens Suits Huge selection ofMens Suits .50% off at S&K.www.SKMenswear.com 9. Paid Search Case Study
- Key Results:
- 24.4% Clicks to Prints
- 22.9% Prints to Redemptions
- $210.91 AOV
- 46% New Customer Acquisition
- $11.78 Incremental revenue per click
10. Natural Search
- Opportunity to drive consumers to individual stores via local search
11. Loyalty Affiliates Save $1 for College with Every Purchase 12. Coupon Websites 13. New & Bigger Advertisers Online Revenues Store Revenues 14. More $$$ $7.1 billion $500 million
- If < 7% of retail sales take place online 1and this represents a $500 million market 2 , offline affiliate marketing could potentially be $7.1 Billion.
- BIG Research 2007
- ValueClick. Investor Relations Overview. January 11, 2006.
- Multi-channel merchants need to embrace this.
- Publishers need to ask for this.
16. Contact Information Jonathan Treiber CEO RevTrax (t)1-866-996-TRAX (8729) ext. 678 (m) 914.329.8933 [email_address]