new features in php 5.3
out of 53
Post on 17-Dec-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONPHP 5.3 was released in 2009 and is the newest version of PHP. Bradley Holt will talk about the new features available including namespaces, closures (lamdba/anonymous functions), and late static binding. Learn how these new features might be useful to you and why the next major version of the big PHP frameworks will require PHP 5.3.
- 1. New Features in PHP 5.3 Bradley Holt (http://bradley-holt.com/)
- 2. Introduction
- 3. Are you using PHP 5.3?
- 4. Past, Present & Future PHP 5.0 brought us a new object model PHP 5.3 brings us namespaces, closures, late static binding & more PHP 5.3.99huh?
- 5. So What? Speed & memory improvements Some problems are easier to solve in PHP 5.3 Zend Framework 2.0, Symfony 2.0, Lithium & Doctrine 2.0 will require PHP 5.3
- 6. New Features
- 7. Namespaces, Late Static Binding & Closures
- 8. Namespaces
- 9. Namespaced Classes
View more >