Management for Small Business @ Home Start Up to Success
Post on 19-May-2015
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONSmall Business @ Home Start Up to Success Management
2. MANAGEMENT Coordination of Basics Management coordinates all business functions. Basics need to be managed individually and collectively. Efforts dedicated to a common cause require less time and effort.
3. Plan Steps Required for Objectives Thinking is not planning. Planning requires writing down the steps you must complete to reach objectives.
- Decide on a management style
- Identify management requirements for each Basic.
- Assign the responsibilities for each Basic.
4. Are we there yet? is the question most asked when traveling. Reports answer the same question for business.
- Identify key numbers for tracking.
- Establish a regular reporting procedure.
- Review numbers on a scheduled basis.
ReportFeedback Needed for Evaluation 5. Efficiency comes from using the best methods. Comparing results to plans increases effectiveness.
- Set a standard for time for evaluation.
- Include recognition, scheduled and open items.
- Set goals and follow-up deadlines.
EvaluateProcess of Comparing Results 6. Do not ignore weaknesses. Relying on strengths keeps you from being the best you can be.
- Assess your strengths.
- Improve on your weaknesses.
- Choose opportunities which build on proven potential.
DevelopImprove On Existing Conditions 7. Free Workbook Download Don't Risk Your Small Home Based Business Start Up to Success Story Ensure your small business success by downloading Your Free Copy of this small home based business start up to success story and reading it right now! The Profit Puzzle www.profitpuzzle.com