Levels of Product and Product Life Cycle of Maruti 800
out of 14
Post on 22-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONMarketing Presentation on "Levels of Product and Product Life Cycle of Maruti 800."
- 1. Submitted To Dr. Shalini Nath Tripathi. Submitted By Group - 5 Himanshu Priyadarshi Suraj Agarwal Vivek Srivastava Swati Sugandh Srivastava Nitesh Ranjan
- 2. COMPANY PROFILE. LEVEL OF PRODUCT. STAGES. Introduction Growth Maturity Decline CONTENTS
- 3. COMPANY PROFILE TYPE : PUBLIC COMPANY FOUNDED : 1982 HEADQUARTERS : NEW DELHI, INDIA KEY PEOPLE :RC BHARGAVA ( CHAIRMAN ), Kenichi Ayukawa ( CEO ) REVENUE : $369.34 BILLION Mr. R. C. Bhargava Chairman Mr. Kenichi Ayukawa Managing Director and CEO
- 4. LEVELS OF PRODUCT
- 5. Core Customer Value Actual Product Features Packaging DesignQuality Level Augmented Product After Sale Service Installation
- 6. INTRODUCTION TO
- 7. First car imported, assembled and sold in 1983. Cheapest car in the market. Huge gap between demand and supply. Waiting list often took upto 3 years to clear. Targeted urban areas, Consumers who desire for a car. Based on SS80, Suzuki fronte.
- 8. Expectations from people matched product promise. Increase in production and sale. Increase in profits. Objective to gain market shares. No threat of competitors.
- 9. Sale 0 50000 100000 150000 200000 1983 1987 1989 1996 1983 1987 1989 1996 Unit sold 852 20,269 63736 189061 Unit sold
- 10. Sales touched 200,000 mark in 1999. Entry of competitors like General motors, Ford, Tata. 40 million two wheeler owners targeted. Repositioning of Maruti Products. New soft edged jelly bean shape introduced in 1997. Maruti 800s carburetor with fuel injection.
- 11. DECLINE STAGE (2003 UPTO NOW) Heavy competition from i10, Spark etc. Drastic decrease in sales. Just 33028 units sold in 2009-2010. Withdrawn from 13 cities including metros. Repositioned to Alto 800.
- 12. 0 50000 100000 150000 200000 250000 YEAR 2000 YEAR 2001 YEAR 2002 YEAR 2004 SALES SALES
View more >
Maruti Suzuki India (MARUTI) - Open Online Trading foreign exchange and lower sales promotion expense. ... product mix) stable input cost ... Tata Motors Ltd -2.4 -13.6 3.7 23.4 Maruti Suzuki India (MARUTI)