How not to screw up your application
out of 10
Post on 18-Dec-2014
DESCRIPTIONThis is a short presentation on Job applications directed at job seekers and graduates looking to move forward in their career. Applying for a job isn't easy, but if you follow a few key pointers it can improve your chances for success
- 1. So youre applying for your Dream Job.
- 2. Kudos, choosing a job is not as easy as it seems: Marketing Skydiving Lion Tamer Finance
- 3. This could be you!
- 4. Now its time to apply. This doesnt work. (And its creepy)
- 5. Make your checklist: CV Cover Letter (if required) Voodoo Doll for Good Luck. Also creepy.
- 6. 89% of CVs have errors Spellcheck doesnt catch them all. Is it tailored to this job? Check it before it goes out !
- 7. Does your Cover Letter address the person by name? It probably wont be read if it doesnt.
- 8. Lastly, why do you want the job? Because theyll ask, and youd better have a good answer
- 9. Or else.
- 10. Ok, so probably not that. But its your dream job. Dont screw it up now. www.careersorted.ie Good advice, loads of information. Completely free.
View more >