gd - 3rd - game genres study case [part 2]
Post on 22-Jan-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Game Genres: Case Study
[ Restu & Hadziq . Department of Informatics ]
2. [ Restu & Hadziq . Department of Informatics ]
3. Metal Gear Solid
Metal Gear Solid () (commonly abbreviated as MGS) is a stealth action video game directed and written by Hideo Kojima.
4. [ Restu & Hadziq . Department of Informatics ]
Minesweeper is a single-player computer game.
The object of the game is to clear an abstract minefield without detonating a mine.
6. [ Restu & Hadziq . Department of Informatics ]
7. Mirrors Edge
Mirror's Edge is a first person action-adventure video game developed by EA Digital Illusions CE and published by Electronic Arts.
- The differs from most other first-person perspective video games in allowing for a wider range of actions, such as sliding under barriers, tumbling, wall-running, and shimmying across ledgesand greater freedom of movement, in having no HUD, and in allowing the legs, arms, and torso of the character to be visible on-screen.